Woman Passes Out in Gas Station Bathroom, Leaves Little Girl to Roam Dangerous Parking Lot

SPRING HILL – A Spring Hill woman is behind bars today, after officials say she passed out inside a convenience store bathroom while her young daughter wandered a dangerous parking lot.

On Sunday, 26-year-old Bryana Maria Francolino pulled into the Circle K gas station located at Mariner Blvd and Spring Hill Drive to use the restroom. Once inside, witnesses say Francolino passed out on the restroom floor for nearly 20 mintues, while her 5-year-old daughter sat in the car waiting for her. Eventually, a bystander found the little girl wandering barefoot in the parking lot, asking customers where her mother was.

Sheriff’s Deputies and Fire Rescue arrived on scene to investigate and check Francolino’s wellbeing, where they determined that she was under the influence of narcotics.

Francolino admitted to taking Methadone and Seroquel, but once at the hospital, a toxicology test revealed a combination of Benzoates, Opiates, Cocaine, and Methadone.

After being medically cleared Francolino was transported to the Hernando County Jail and booked on 1-count of Child Neglect.

Francolino remains behind bars on a $2,000 bond.

It is believed that the child is in the care of her father at this time.

Comments
  • Some drug addicts are better parents than sober pieces of that beat their kids. My mom had her addiction, but she taught me to be humble and strong & always made sure I had everything I ever needed. I don’t smoke do drugs or drink & I have a degree.This event is traumatizing enough for this poor little girl why put it all over the internet so she can see this when she’s older .

Wednesday, 6 June 2018, 3:28 am
    • On the other hand,my mom was an addict and she was an awful parent.Her addiction finally killed her albeit 10 years too late.

Wednesday, 6 June 2018, 8:26 am
  • passed out in the bathroom, couldnt she wait until she at least got home to boot up

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 10:47 pm
  • Isn’t against the law to put somebody toxicology results on this page

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 3:47 pm
    • Not when they are arrested for it, idiot.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 10:36 pm
  • Why did the employees wait 20 mins. before calling and i hope the drug addict lose the child

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 12:02 pm
  • what you must be some cracker with no teeth Straw Hat crooked glasses and bumps all over your face how does it feel to be called something that you probably not even though she was wrong what gives you the god-given right to make that judgement no reason for a response because I ain’t even going to read it

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 11:13 am
  • And yet she gets $2,000 bond. Yea that justifies everything.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 9:48 am
    • What a loser family for real they should leave her in jail and they should drug test the father and anyone else that wants to take care of this kids they deserve so much better then those two loser the boyfriend is no better letting I’m her take the kid out like that he know what she does look at her pig how can you not tell

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 12:30 pm
  • Send the POS back to New Jersey!

Monday, 4 June 2018, 10:55 pm
    • Hey A_s Hole, just because they have an Italian name does not mean they are transplants. Obviously when you were transplanted they forgot your brain.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 9:39 am
    • Without northerners you’d still be pissing in an outhouse.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 9:53 pm
    • Are you seriously that stupid? Northern transplants really? First of all get used to us northern transplants being here it’s a part of life that sometimes happens called moving dumbass!!! Next who cares where she is from she is an addict! this happens everywhere dummy! She needs help and hopefully her child is safe until what’s meant to be happens. Addiction sucks especially when the doctors prescribing the shit out number by far the treatment facilities and goodluck if you have no insurance so before judging why don’t you look in the mirror cause most people who are quick to judge are no angel either! I’m not justifying what she did yes she needs to be punished hopefully help is offered to her and she takes it I’m a recovering addict so I know the struggle but grow up and learn a little!! Northern transplants lmfao what a stupid comment

Sunday, 10 June 2018, 10:27 am
  • To all you lovely vipers blowing up the Condron family like you have a leg to stand on 😆 Sinner sinner chicken dinner. I’ve known Danny Condron since 3rd grade and the mother and his sister Britany. They are the most companionate and caring people you’d ever hope to meet, shirt off the back kind of person! As far as the rest of this town go’s we’ve got allot to talk about. I can go back to 7th grade with a certain persons at Fox chapel WHMS or we can bring it to SSH, CHS, HHS or at the graduation parties, local clubs take your pick. As a HUMAN BEING who’s lost people in my life ( not to OD) I can’t exsplain the unbearable pain. How nice 👍 of you snakes to kick dead men when they are down huh! FYI narcissist pacifist if you pop Molly or buy anything off the street including weed you support drug cartels and child trafficking! Enjoy your Netflix and chill. James 4:11-12
    Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

James 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 10:45 pm
    • Ok let me see if I have this straight. A mother ODs in a filthy bathroom while her 5 year old plays in traffic after dark. And you’re judging people that judge her to be a sh*t mother? Might wanna choose your battles a little more wisely sista!

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 7:46 am
      • Cheskea, WELL SAID!!

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 12:42 pm
        • this is not janbabe…. just to straighten things out,,,,,i,dont know who janice is but its not me … rach. just want to straighten things up here

Wednesday, 6 June 2018, 1:27 pm
      • Ahhhhhh…..Shutttupppppp, Ortiz! Pack your crap and take that trash back to Noo Joisy with ya ta Noo Joisy.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 12:46 pm
      • Chelsea I agree ☝️ with what your saying 100%. My comment is to all the lovely GROUPIE BURN OUTS below my comment 🔻 who brought up the a completely different family
        ( whom wasn’t in the article) and pissed on a dead mans grave pretty much of 10+ years.
        Few rules respectable people live by children, elderly, animals and the dead you just don’t gossip or harm period.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 5:27 pm
  • “a toxicology test revealed a combination of Benzoates, Opiates, Cocaine, and Methadone.”

If she was taken to SHH they only do urine tests and not toxicology tests on these kinds. They will say a patient has overdosed but they can not tell how much is in their system only that they have these drugs in them. This is common practice for any hospital. Unless there is blood drawn and levels measured, anyone who has drugs in their system, prescribed or not is considered an overdose.

I know this to be true because it happened to me when I had other issues (seizures) and was taken in by ambulance. I don’t take benzos but the ambulance gave it to me and that is how it got in my system.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 9:46 pm
    • Yes we do toxicology blood draws on “these kinds” if requested and authorized by LEOs to determine what “substances” are in your system. Blood draw AND urine test.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 10:11 pm
  • Gas station bathrooms are always drug hangouts. I close mine at dark. Car parked at the pumps I check on them if there more than 5 minutes.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 8:46 pm
  • Shoudn’t she also be charged with dui if she drove to the store?

Monday, 4 June 2018, 8:33 pm
  • Say Goodbye to your sweet little Darling you White Trash POS! She Deserves much better then you can offer! NO EXCUSES!!! There are plenty of people out there on a waiting list for her to be adopted. And for her sake I hope you don’t fight it.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 7:26 pm
    • People do bad things like deal other people drugs, get them hooked and this is what happens when you adicaddi to drugs. While all of you judge I’ll pray for her and her family. I know the lenghle family has to go to help these lost souls. AdictioAd is not a joke. I bet not one of you know her story. I hope and pray it ends with healing and that little girl has a big family that will step in and give her a good life while the mother gets help not judgment.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 9:36 pm
  • Poor baby girl, I truly hope there is an intervention into this troublesome family in order to place the baby somewhere safe. This woman is disgusting for many reasons!!
    1. She left her baby in the car when she went to the bathroom and fortunately the baby was found by a decent person
    2. If Mom needs meds to get through her day and had an rx for them fine, but when you add opioids and cocaine on top of it, you’re just a sick mess undeserving of the privilege of being a parent
    3. If you have to take legal or illegal drugs to get through your day, please do them at home so that you don’t put the rest of us at risk of being in an accident caused by a moron
    4. Stay behind bars and give your kid a chance with a real human being, not with your piece of crap self!!
    Hope the baby turns out ok!!

Monday, 4 June 2018, 6:51 pm
  • I have literally with my own eyes seen DAD snort an entire line of coke. He is no better. Mom and dad are together.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 6:45 pm
    • AN ENTIRE LINE ! ON MY GOODNESS !!! R U SURE IT WAS AN “ENTIRE LINE”?! IT WASN’T 1/2 A LINE ?! DAMN. SO HE DIDN’T SHARE ?? U MUST B GREEN AF

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 8:45 am
    • Some of that Nose Candy!!! Booger sugar!!!

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 10:42 pm
  • Her and her husband are both drug addicts just because he is a functioning working addict doesn’t mean … look at her sister in law Brittany condron also who bryana and her husband help take care of that child for Brittany. The ENTIRE family has issues. Drug issues. Save the children.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 6:41 pm
    • You are 💯% correct. Condrons bro overdosed and died. Francolino family deal dope and use all kinds themselves. Paul runs a moving company that has nothing but convicted felons going into others homes. Her BOYFRIEND (no husband) does do coke all of the time. I have witnessed it myself. I hope DCF drug tested whoever has this kid and I hope her other kid is taken too. These kids have no chance in hell with any of the people. Pill hill is bad and the reason it’s gotten worse is that Brooksville will not allow section 8 and gave every recipient a voucher to move to Spring Hill. The whole county is full of junkies. Sad but true. I have no sympathy for anyone on such a destructive path, addiction is not a disease. It’s a choice and anyone who makes that choice destroys their own family.
      P.S. I lmao that none of these junkies will bail her out. Only the dealer Francolino’s get out quick. They have drugs to sell and ho’s to support.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 9:00 pm
      • Hey lol
        You are a moron to say it is not a disease??? Don’t you know common sense??? It’s a fucking disease just because you can stop
        Doesn’t mean it’s easy
        I’ve known this girl as a child and just because her cousins are drug dealers doesn’t mean she was raised the same way .
        I don’t agree with ANYTHING THAT SHE DID
        BUT , she wasn’t always like this and having a kid at a very young age didn’t help her at all but her mom is a wonderful mom and her brother is a great dad and brother and unfortunately they have done all they can to help her with no luck !
        She’s not being bonded out because they want her to get clean , a final attempt to wake her up !
        You people make me sick that you find some kind of sick pleasure in watching kids go threw this and loosing there mom to drugs ?
        If you don’t like living in a town full of zombie addicts the MOVEE!
        Thank god this happened because it was a wake up call to all that are involved and hopefully she has hit rock bottom and can get her life back together. For the who said they watched the dad snort a line …
        your a junkie too then to sit by and not do up till something like this happens then post it like a snake 🐍
        The methadone clinic that has been drugging up the town they should also be responsible for this because she could of died with all the other she mixed with the methadone
        A friend was a going to the same clinic in Spring Hill after it opened and her heart stopped from mixing a over the counter sleep aide with the methadone and she’s dead !
        That is just one person who knows how many other people have oded or died because of this clinic and the fact nobody is even speaking of it is beyond me ???
        This young mother is sick something is wrong with her and she is covering it up with drugs , addiction is more complex then just don’t take them or don’t get high
        It’s a chemical in balance In your brain and taking methadone does not help it only craves your need to get high so the poison is from a business operated in the heart of Spring Hill and business is BOOMING !
        They are praying on the weak and most vulnerable people around .
        They are supposed to piss test theses people everyday or every week so obviously they are not doing there part

Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 5:42 pm
  • I’m sorry for this poor baby girl, the saddest part of the story is DCF will probably do the minimum amount of required help and turn her out to the same environment to be reared into the same thing her mother is. I’m going to shoot in the dark and say that I don’t think the woman was just getting high I think she wants to die. The combination of chemicals found in her blood definitely suggests that assumption. Whatever the case, the child, if she is to have any semblance of a good life, should be moved as far away as possible from the situation.
    Just saying…

Monday, 4 June 2018, 5:15 pm
  • See, this stupidly just keeps going on. Do not let that child back with her mother, she needs a better life. Oh yes, for the mommy, hang her, case over, no more problems until the next idiot raises there head.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 5:12 pm
  • Approximately what time did this happen?

Monday, 4 June 2018, 5:05 pm
  • Poor little girl. I hope she ends up away from that mom.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 4:08 pm
  • it’s just sad how good hard working people like my husband and I can’t get pregnant but scum bags like this keep reproducing and living off the government.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 3:58 pm
  • THERE ARE NOOOOOOOOO WORDS

Monday, 4 June 2018, 3:42 pm
  • This piece of sh*t should put the kid up for adoption and jump off of a bridge.I stay away from that station it’s like a third world country around there.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 3:22 pm
  • FOR REAL!!! YOU VALUED GETTING SCREWED UP OVER YOUR CHILD’S WELLBEING??? SERIOUSLY??? THIS BABY COULD HAVE BEEN RUN OVER OR KIDNAPPED BY SOME PERVERTS AND YOUR ONLY OBJECTIVE WAS TO GET ENOUGH OF A BUZZ ON TO PASS OUT!!! IN A GAS STATION BATHROOM NONE THE LESS!!!! I SURE HOPE “DAD” IS BETTER AT TAKING CARE OF THIS CHILD. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY OUTRAGE THAT ARE PRINTABLE HERE.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 3:21 pm
  • Oh a Francolino. No surprise. They are all junkies.

Monday, 4 June 2018, 2:54 pm