Woman Smashes Glass in Man’s Face – Sustains Severe Lacerations WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

BROOKSVILLE – Around 4:30 p.m., Brooksville Police and Fire Rescue responded to Crystal Brook Apartments, after reports of a physical altercation involving a pregnant woman and a male victim.

According to Captain Rick Hankins with the Brooksville Police Department, 24-year-old Elsie Hudson, who is eight months pregnant, visited her sister at the apartment. Hudson’s sister happens to be dating the victim, 23-year-old Orlando Dante Marshall. At some point Hudson picked up a glass and smashed it in Marshall’s face, causing severe lacerations that required transport to a local trauma center for treatment.

Although the injuries are not life-threatening, First Responders believe he will need extensive and multiple surgeries to repair the damage.

Before Police arrived on the scene, Hudson fled the apartment but was located a short time later at a residence on Forzando Ave.

She is currently being interviewed by Detectives and will most likely face felony charges for the attack.

Deputies could not provide a motive for the attack at this time.

UPDATE: 3/28/2016, 8:12 P.M. – According to Brooksville Police, Elsie Hudson is charged with Aggravated Battery with Great Harm. She is currently behind bars at the Hernando County Jail – held on a $5,000 bond.

dante

hudson

Comments
  • I have known the family most my life they are trash! All of them Elsie Hudson Mary Hudson and even the guy Orlando all druggies always drama with them it will never end

Thursday, 31 March 2016, 9:08 pm
  • I have been in a situation very much like this one where my ex for 4 years beat the crap out of me for any little reason, I was young and dumb, brought up by an abusive mother no father, the guy i was dating was 8 years older than me, he was in prison for beating the girl he was with before me… Promised he would change, said all he needed was a good girl. IT’S ALL A MIND GAME.. BUT I was weak and afraid to leave him he would remind me daily that no one would love me like he does. That I would never find anyone better than him..behind doors he would tell me repeated if i left him he would find me there was no hiding. Guys like these pray on young women and usually the females have no daddy or a good male figure to turn to so disgusting men like this end up being their pick.. you dont leave because you feel trapped, like there is no where to turn.. Most likely the bills in the apartment are in the females name not his, he looks like a piece of crap, he is small so right there is the little man syndrome (which typically causes a man to be abusive and shitty to females).. To bad she missed his neck with that glass…

SO TO EVERYONE DEFENDING THIS GUY AND ASKING WHY DIDN’T SHE LEAVE, CALL THE COPS, OR WHY SHE WENT BACK TO HIM. Stop asking such questions and try for a second to understand that the young female who is with him is a victim to his abuse and lies its not that easy to just pick up and leave.. they follow, fine. stalk until they are let back in..

“oh baby i am sorry, i didn’t mean to hit/cheat/lie to/on you. I promise to not do it again never just let me back in” – I bet anything he has used some form of this statement a few times in his life…

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 5:19 pm
  • All children are beautiful, unfortunately they grow up.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 5:10 pm
  • For one whoever You are Real talk if you don’t want to put their real name back of September 2014 he was arrested for choking Mary when she was pregnant they was pictures stay two days in jail that’s it slap onThe hand he didn’t get that far this time so somebody stop him there would have been marks on her and nobody’s taking care of them so you’re not paying anything don’t worry about it and talking about mixed race kids they’re just as good as any other kids they fit in just like everybody else’s kids too the kids are just as good as my kids and if you have kids they’re just as good as your kids

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 4:18 pm
  • If the sister was being beat, choked, thrown down the stairs, you’d think she’d have showed the marks left to the police and he’d have been charged. Either that is a lie (which I believe it is) or blood doesn’t run thicker than water in this family. If a woman who is 8 months pregnant has to defend a non-pregnant woman, then ran from the scene, that tells me, this was not protecting the sister and it was a violent assault. Elsie is far from innocent, as some people say. I hope DCF was called in for all of the kids, for teaching them violence such as this at such a young age, none of them should be having, or should have had kids. They are kids themselves with no direction or guidance in life.
    Nothing I dislike more than chicks getting laid, having babies and expecting the taxpayers to take care of them. Go to the health department and get birth control, gees Louise!
    To the one(s) who got Elsie out of jail. Where were you before it got to this point and why hasn’t the sister gotten away from this guy, if he’s as bad as you say? Love? No, lust!
    I agree with the person who said that by the time they hit 50, we are going to be living with a bunch of mixed raced kids that don’t fit in anywhere. What a shame.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 8:38 am
  • No one had filled my mom’s shoes an thank u miss Marshall for being there for ur grand kids when ur son has not u are a great women just a bit mouthy I have never said cross words about how u have been to my sister I am great ful she had u to help her but filling my mom shoes u never did she was there 24~7 sorry an it not ur fault how kids turn out u did ur best an I no that u have plenty other kids that are doing great….she never followed any one for drama she try to keep dad in his kids life but u can’t force some one that don’t have a man around to teach them how to be a dad in the first place….since is not good for man or women an defiantly not for kids….when u are protecting the ones u love u do WHAT u have to…..maybe she not ready to watch some one else she loves die she lost 3 people so far u tell her she should loss her sister or baby’s …..Was she supposed to let him hit her before she hit him he was close enough she have a baby inside her an her sister had one in her arms…..so this would have been baby killed by black man in stead of women protects her family no thank u….

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 8:30 am
  • You do realize that the headline says the woman received the lacerations, don’t you? Writing headlines isn’t easy.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 7:43 am
  • A lot of the family members keep making comments he got what was coming to him because he is a woman beater and mabey he did get what was coming to him but why didn’t any of you help her if she was getting beat? Don’t say because she kept going back blah,blah,blah, if I knew my family member was getting beat on a daily basis I would call the cops.It’s pretty sad a pregnant woman was the only one in the family to stand up to him and now she may go to prison I hope all the family is very proud of your selves. You all sit here and talk tough behind a computer but words mean nothing where were you when she was in trouble and needed help? Stop looking like fools oh he beat her oh he threw her down the stairs oh he choked her but did nothing you are just as guilty as him mabey even more because she is family and you knew she was getting hit mabey not when it happened but you all knew he did it and did nothing . You act like you care for her behind a computer but you didn’t care when it really counted when she was getting choked thrown down stairs and beat .

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 12:22 am
  • The Diablo .YOU’RE WORD IS WEAK AND PATHETIC. I WILL DEVOUR YOU

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 11:51 pm
  • She was defending her sister .Her sister should stand up tell the truth because Elsie was defending her.When a man hits a woman the police need to make sure that the right person is put in jail .Not the one that is trying to help her sister ..Just because the man and( I use the word man to be nice ,because he is not a man).And just because he got a few cuts don’t mean that he is in the right .You hit a woman or abuse a child .That the person who should go to jail .

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 11:33 pm
  • LoL, the comments on here are hysterical! Yup he is such a bad guy, but she follows him every-where-he-go! From the trailer, to his mother’s house, to an aunt’s house, each time her mouth is what caused a problem! So much so that at one point she had to call about a domestic disturbance with another man! Apparently Mary is the little lamb, LEAVE HIM ALONE IF HE’S AN ABUSER! Where is her Dad in all of this? Why does her pregnant sister have to defend her? I’m not condoning anything that he has ever done, but “Elsie” is a fool for getting involved because apparently her sister likes the abuse. Now she pays the price for a cycle that will most likely be repeated. She went all the way to Ohio to start school but somehow made the decision to give that up to return to him and live in ONE of his mother’s houses (a gorgeous one at that) Certain people want to attack his Mom or how he was raised but (without saying too much) she didn’t take the coward route, she is here and has managed to fill the shoes of both grandmother’s. At the end of the day they grow roots we give wings. The two of them are over 21…sorry, but mind your business Elsie

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:54 pm
  • If it’s one the Internet it’s got to be true lol and Brooksville PD record speak’s for its self lol batting a 100% yea right open your eyes

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:06 pm
  • Get smart your a idiot must be his family retarded

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:03 pm
  • Danger Dave, it was a typo, I know the difference . Didn’t know the grammar cops were here.Personally I feel sorry for this young girl and hope the judge takes it easy on her. Just sayin is right on with her post.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 8:53 pm
  • I looks like most of these comments were made by the same person. All of y’all dumb people spreading lies, go ahead and get ahold of Brooksville PD. The head honcho already commented on that on the Facebook page. They want to hear about him beating and choking his girl. The pregnant bitch is hormonal and seriously injuring a person is not how this should have been handled. She did the crime, let her do the time. Both of these red-neck girls need to be sterilized. If you can’t afford babies, don’t make them. Get an education and be self sufficient.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 8:06 pm
  • Met him once never liked him

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:20 pm
  • A real man would not hit a woman. A man who hits a woman is not man enough to hit a man!! enough said.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 6:13 pm
  • This is not a spelling Class this is people that are outraged at her being arrested. And the scumbag goes free he’s a peace of crap,loser,deadbeat,scumbag, trash,woman beater,boy ,so much more that he could be titled as but, dad,father,daddy,man, gentleman, these he is not !! The kids would be better off if he would stay out of there life but Mary is just as dumb as he is she keeps taking him back and for Elsie just was standing up for her sister so she done what I would like to think anyone would do if they saw a boy putting his hands on a girl and that’s to put a stop to it and that she did what a joke Brooksville PD arrest the wrong one !!!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 6:07 pm
  • Well c marie, if all the posters are illiterate, perhaps you failed in helping to educate some and if you don’t like the site why the heck are you hear?? I am with Joshus, go have a sandwich!! You get a d- in education, perfect person, Now let’s all pull out our number 2 pencils and write somethin literate for C.Marie. Perhaps a picture of what they might look like, I will go first, lmao??

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 5:24 pm
    • you mean here ,not hear…

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 5:49 pm
  • A concerned educator: all the trash talk and finger pointing is ridiculous. Almost everyone who commented on this post has terrible spelling and grammar. How about instead of spending time on keeping the drama going, you can apply for a library card, sign up for a class, or do something to improve yourself? The illiteracy is rampant.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 4:26 pm
  • I don’t know what happened in this situation or why Elsie did what she did so I won’t comment in that.. but what I will comment on is how you say you were branded as a deadbeat dad because you kept your mouth shut is BS..your branded as a deadbeat because its simple you are a dead beat dad..I mean for real, you tell her your going in the military so she need to go to Ohio and stay with family cause she won’t have anyone else when your gone.. That’s all BS you just didn’t want to deal with her and Donte, you wanted to run around and have no responsibilities. Which is what happened! Then while she’s down there living with her aunt and her Uncle trying to get things going and they were supporting your child and baby momma who was also pregnant with your daughter until she could get on her feet..she started STNA classes and got state certified, got her license, bought a car, got a job and was finally helping support her self and children. But then guess what..your calling her and having her send you money..LIKE FOR REAL DUDE.. your the father you should have been sending her money.. Oh and that $50 you did send her at Christmas was the only damn money you sent her in almost 10 months. So again tell me how your NOT a beadbeat? Real men pay for their families and children..not have baby momma sending you money while another mans family is supporting them! SO YA..YOUR A DEADBEAT! And whats almost as sad is the girlfriend/ex or whatever you choose her to be at the time is too dumb to see that if you haven’t stayed faithful, havent been a good dad or played for their care in the past 3 years, what makes her think you will now..Nor will you ever. Yes I agree if your going to stay with a loser then its your fault… But Gish darn it..don’t them babies deserve better..so baby momma get your head out if your butt and face the fact he’s worthless and that’s just how it is, your not gonna change him..he is who he is!! POS..simple as that. Dude got a record for abuse, a record of not working anywhere for long, not staying faithful and just being a worthless Dad, boyfriend and baby daddy!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 4:21 pm
  • tell me the go fund me sight

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 4:19 pm
  • Have a sandwich people

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:50 pm
  • Her family needs to set up a fund .I would help

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:43 pm
  • We should put money together to post bond if there is one..and help pay for a good lawyer. .she’s a hero..a person can only take so much befor they burst and that’s what looks like happen. .no one deserves to be abused. And no one has the right to hit on their partners. She should have called the police. .

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:31 pm
  • John we are her family you may know him but not behind closed doors he is a waste of space you wanna talk about the bible im pretty sure it says not to judge read the 10 comandnents!!!! You have a good week to *******

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 1:33 pm
  • To whoever the racist ******** is, leave her kids out of it. Her kids are beautiful. Shame on you.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 1:11 pm
  • You go girl. Only thing you forgot to do was take the broken glass after smashing it over his face and shove it into his face and let it stick there. That’s Bull S_it that she was arrested. Bet this Zippy has a criminal record for abuse. He needs to go to the same Island as that ass hole who kidnapped and beat that girl. They probably know each other. Sure wish we could modify that 2nd Amendment.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:19 pm
  • You lay with dogs you get fleas = plain and simple !!!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:09 pm
  • Yes if you look it up Marshall this guy and his ex-girlfriend Marianne that were on Jerry Springer look it up look up the show he cheated on her with a 14 year old daughter pregnant he’s over age I don’t know why these criminals not behind bars where he belongs have until children with children it’s been on Jerry Springer so look it up Marshall Mary Ann Hudson you’ll see it you’ll find it to another Jerry Springer Show but you know what this time it’s real life and an innocent 8 month old baby inside my niece is pregnant belly is in jail for sticking up for her sister doing what was right protecting family that’s no Jerry Springer Show protecting family what life’s about you stand behind the people you love not beat them not smacking around that’s family

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:08 pm
  • On his Facebook he’s proud that he’s a free man and there’s an innocent 8 month pregnant woman that is innocent Behind Bars those are his words he knows that he started a fight that he could not finish got his butt whipped deal with it sissy all she was doing was protecting her sister that he was beating you’re a woman beater and that’s all you’ll ever be you want to put your hands on women you’re a real piece of work any family that would raise a person like you had much of a family anyone that would stand up and say you’re a good person after the cops have been called how many times are you beating women they don’t know you you put on a show they know who you pretend to be the real you comes out when you get angry and want to put your hands on women that’s you a woman beater a deadbeat daddy that can’t pay for his children you’re a deadbeat and you always will be you want to have children and not pay for me that’s right let them all live on welfare because your deadbeat let the state pay for your children because you never will and your family never will bunch of trash

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:05 pm
  • You want to meet with me so we can talk about this like real men don’t worry nobody is going to call the cops on you ooo right you called them last time loser and go to his Facebook page at all the trash he posted and blocked me after he’s going to call me out quote all the scripture you want buddy vote for whoever you want me tell you something if you don’t accept the scripture you can’t live that life so every time someone gets in trouble they want to go quoting scriptures from the Bible just because you quote the Bible and vows for him doesn’t say much for you

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:01 pm
  • Can’t sue me, HE IS LEAKING! Ha-Ha

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 11:58 am
  • Yo real talk, I personally know this man, I worked with him. And he is far from abusive/aggressive, I can vouch for him on that. And all of you hoping up on here defending the girl either A: Don’t know them at all or B: Are close with the girl therefore you’re clearly biased opinion is only placed here to make him seem like a bad man. You should also watch out, because if he decided to pursue it, everyone of you on here that don’t have evidence to back your accusations could be convicted of Deformation of character, Slander/Libel, and possibly harassment… God says in John chapter 8 verse 7 “Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” Have a lovely week.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 11:01 am
    • Nobody is going to get convicted of a crime for leaving their opinions on an open forum. I’m sure you are right he’s a real salt of the earth kinda guy, that arrest for domestic battery was just a misunderstanding.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:19 pm
    • Look at Johnny! Trying to sound like hes not a complete retard, how cute! its DEFAMATION of character, not deformation LMAO, you ****** idiot

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:59 pm
  • Because of you, you nasty woman beater…a innocent person who was sticking up for someone has to carry and possibly deliver a baby in jail, that disgusts everyone and race aint got anything to do with it…no matter what color your nasty ass is, your are a disgraceful human being who should not have children or any woman’s love because you don’t deserve any of that…its all about family and we are actually giving you go much credit which is probably what you were looking for in the first place…won’t be the last time you will do this but maybe next time it will be

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:44 am
  • WELCOME TO THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!
    Once again the comments are more pathetic then the story itself

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:34 am
    • Yep. I’ve stopped trying to actually communicate here, and I basically just come to this site to read the comments when I need a laugh.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:29 pm
  • Momma’s dont let your babies grow up to be coal burners.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 8:04 am
  • He looks real good with blood all over him

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:14 am
  • Yeah two pieces of s***

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:12 am
  • send him along with the others to Washington dc. Obama would welcome them

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 4:55 am
  • Now shes locled up more and likely gonna have that baby in jail get it taken by the state and for what for her sister to go right nack to him

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 3:23 am
  • Mary the one who keep goong back to him so in all honesty no one should have anything to say!! She grown to make her own dicisions and she dicided to go back to the abuse..

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 3:20 am
  • I don’t no why the brothers go after the white females (smh) bout time i turn fifty is gone be nothing but “Mixed” mutts in the world

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:54 am
  • Addressing A charge will come… Sometimes these young girls at just looking for love..and if that mean going back to a dead beat man who has no ambition, no sense of being a father and loving man to ONE woman…the why blame her? Shes a 20 year old girl who now has 2 kids..mom had passed and dads not around.. So give her a break… Put blame where blame is needed..and in my eyes.. That’s where his raising comes into effect..he had bad parenting and IT SHOWS!!!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:22 am
  • TA Marshall…which I’m assuming is Tasha his momma.. You should be ashamed of yourself…not only have you raised a POS dad who was having his pregnant baby momma sending him money (ya she dumb) while she was working after attending STNA classes to become a health care worker and living off family in Ohio..but he continues to beat and abuse woman!!! really? pat your darn self on that back. Way to go momma..you’ve got you a winner there!! NOT.. Maybe his mamma should have been beating his butt instead if a fed up hormonal sister who is tired of her sister dumb ignorant man..because she hasn’t felt the live and worth she deserves…YES IM THE AUNT FROM OHIO!!! BRING IT!!!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:13 am
  • I’m just a friend not family

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:02 am
  • If he is so BAD and have beating her before, then why is she with him again. The best thing to do is to stay out of it because everyone talking trash and they will be right back together. Then they will turn around and be mad at you.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 11:39 pm
  • n…. got his *** beat

Monday, 28 March 2016, 11:24 pm
  • Kaffir lover, have another baby…

Monday, 28 March 2016, 10:40 pm
  • Stop crying he’s going to have a pretty scar for all the ladies to look at what a,waste of space low life that any man that puts his hands on a girl his family must be a bunch of screw jobs too loser that what comes to mind LOSER !!!!

Monday, 28 March 2016, 10:00 pm
  • Michele McDonald listen **** he is the low life he has been arrested before for beating her and if you really know him and your taking up for him your a stupid ****** low life ***** too and you wanna talk about a loser then why dont his broke *** have a job he got what he deserves

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:57 pm
  • Look at the little boy he’s so sad what a shame if he would stop hitting girls and step up and be a man but that’s impossible a man doesn’t put his hands on a girl !!!

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:56 pm
  • Smh her whole family is on this post with corresponding names ??

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:55 pm
  • man got *** whooped by a little girl and he was arrested for choking her while she was pregnant that’s putting your hands on a woman less than a year ago thank you Michelle McDonald.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:54 pm
  • He’s a peace of crap and so is his family must have been raised by a nut job ooo look he’s bleeding must be that time of the mounth

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:53 pm
  • Everybody quit crying, he is a little b**** that is on the rag..he got his a** beat by a little girl

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:53 pm
  • Michelle McDonald’s are you his low life family sure sounds like it maybe they need to pull up his police record and see he was already in jail for beating the baby’s momma it’s about time some woman stands up to a low-life man and put him where he belongs and yes I am the family so I know the whole story man’s never took care of none of his kids and yes we are redneck family and proud of it I see you got off easy lucky it wasn’t my daughter

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:49 pm
    • Theresa, trust me, Michele McDonald is not his family. She was his classmate. And people change. I hope the story of him beating his baby mama is a gross exaggeration of nothing more than a lovers quarrel.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 10:08 pm
  • His baby mama is a lowlife loser and so is her family he didn’t hit nobody these females are crazy nowadays hit them boys with bottles they should be getting punched in the face if you want to act like a man you should get it like a man little redneck females

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:33 pm
  • You lieing *** hoes I’ve none him for years he would never hit a women

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:28 pm
  • Says “Warning Graphic Image” with the image directly beneath it.. kind of a useless warning, huh?

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:23 pm
  • Without knowing any of these individuals, I would think she had her fill of something and slammed him. I’m also almost certain, he deserved it!

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:17 pm
  • Don’t forget, if you date low lives you get what you deserve.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 9:05 pm
  • So the answer to violence is more violence? How does that expression go “fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me”. Stay away from guys like him.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:54 pm
  • Nice good job if you beat women, that’s what you get

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:35 pm
  • Low life mother ****** you put your hands on my cousin again you got what you deserve!!!!!!

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:20 pm
  • Damn woman beater, got what he deserved in my opinion… About time someone did it

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:18 pm
  • Guess he will learn not to mess with women again.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:02 pm
  • The reason she did it is bc he has been abusive to his current baby mama at one point he pushed her down the stairs when she was pregnant with his baby girl. And he was messing with her and apparently hitting the former girlfriend and Elsie had enough and smashed the glass in his face.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 7:57 pm
    • you need to apparently read this the say way “P” talks, otherwise you can’t understand it

Monday, 28 March 2016, 8:41 pm
  • Keep your hands off of a woman.

Monday, 28 March 2016, 7:56 pm
  • How about choking her sister and its not the first time he did it one time b4 when she was pregnant

Monday, 28 March 2016, 7:44 pm
    • Thank you for speaking up so fast!

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 8:19 pm
  • He’s Leaking!

Monday, 28 March 2016, 7:34 pm
  • What could possibly drive anyone to do this… ever heard of 911…. or just walking away….

Monday, 28 March 2016, 7:33 pm