Woman Stabs Man for Following Her – Victim May Face Charges

UPDATE: 3/17/2016, 7:57 P.M. – According to Hernando County Jail Record, 27-year-old Michael Joseph Cundiff is charged with one count of Battery. Cundiff is currently held without bond.

WEEKI WACHEE – Deputies rushed to the area of Commercial Way and Lakefront Road, just before 1:00 p.m. today, after reports of a possible stabbing that occurred at a nearby residence.

According to our sources, the woman pictured below told deputies that she was being followed by a male subject (relationship unknown) from a residence on Folkstone Street.

At some point, and for reasons unknown, the female allegedly stabbed the male who was following her – but that information has not been confirmed.

Deputies responded to the residence on Folkstone Street and established a crime scene.

After a brief examination of the victim’s wound, he was transported to Oak Hill Hospital for treatment; however, there are unconfirmed reports that he was placed into custody prior to being transported.

It is not known at this time if the female will face charges for the stabbing.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

Stab 3

Stab 1 Stab 2 Stab 4 Stab 5

Comments
  • nun ya got dam bisnus….did you go to school???…let me translate…DID U GOE TWO SKOOL ORE PREETEND U DID…MAYBEE DATS Y U R A DOMMEY…LOL..

Sunday, 20 March 2016, 4:19 pm
  • Spell-Check, It’s a wonderful thing!

Sunday, 20 March 2016, 9:15 am
  • Y’all stfu y’all don’t even know what the **** happened don’t judge a book by its cover obviously you guys haven’t been stalked before cause y’all are probably butt ***** ugly ****** sitting on ur****** that have nothing better to do than to ***** with other people on the internet GET A GOD ***** LIFE U MISRIBLE EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEING U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF I MEAN YALL ARE THE CANCER OF AMERICA

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 9:28 pm
  • Glad to see she wore her sunday best pants…. WoW. that’s the best pair of pants she owns I bet.

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 3:42 pm
  • White trash…nothing to see here…

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 10:03 am
  • @ she is on drugs….also my husband is a computer engineer….and you are ridiculous to say people on twigg st are not worth looking at…NOT EVERYONE IS BAD…you just see what you see….you are just as bad as a dope dealer your veiw is ********

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 12:54 am
  • @ She is on drugs….you need to watch your comments my husband is black and I am white he grew up on twigg st…14 years 4 beautiful children….That’s what’s wrong with people today always stereo typing BLACK people…all of us bleed the same color blood and NOT every “white girl” is with a dope dealer….get your facts right….and there are more WHITE PEOPLE on drugs and killing their childern…

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 12:48 am
    • Yea sure. I know who you are and you can paint a rosy picture all you want. We do all bleed the same color and yes most every white girl on Twigg street is with a dope dealer.
      If you love your family so much why are you living in an arsenic tainted area? Not only that you are bringing your kids up around rotten, stinking drugs. I moved to give my babies a better chance in life.
      Don’t try to fool those who know you. You ain’t even married girlfriend.

Jb Bradwell

June 18, 2013 ·

Is fathers day over
      Have not seen my kids

Christina Craig Thank you Cathie watch out single with 4 girls I just might take u up on that offer lol

October 12, 2013 at 8:14pm

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 1:03 pm
      • Remington College does not have a computer engineering degree so we know you lie. They got this – Computer and Network Administration
        Prepare for a career in computer network operations. Acquire Microsoft certifications!
        You’s white trash too. You ain’t a friend on all of your mans Facebook pages but you be stalking comments on the one you are on. Teeheehee WORD

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 3:54 pm
  • Freebird your an a$$hole who comes to florida for free stuff,and wtf is free in florida?as far as inbeeds ummm im very sure the the rate of incest is far greater between hillbily southerners the any northern state!where did you get ur infomation from your sister after your dad was done with her

Saturday, 19 March 2016, 12:17 am
  • JUST ANOTHER AVERAGE DAY IN THE WILDWOOD lol

Friday, 18 March 2016, 8:09 pm
  • Leave free bird alone. That’s my cousin.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 6:27 pm
  • Phil, F U

Friday, 18 March 2016, 4:44 pm
  • Haven’t any of you heard of spell check. Free Bird your an asshole.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 10:59 am
    • *you’re (just saying)

Friday, 18 March 2016, 2:33 pm
  • My first impression was if this guy was out to harm her I’m happy she had the sense or protect herself and man she was aiming low, then my 2nd thought is she needs to find a pair of pants to fit her.
    I try to avoid people’s comments to these stories because it blows my mind how senseless the comments are and do people think before they post? So my response to the last post:
    Tiffany my opinion to your ignorant comment you will have your own story here on RNRF in the near future, I will be looking for the title Tiffany on Twigg Street says and does some dumb Sh*^. 10 cops take her down even though she is brainless and butt face ugly! Do you honestly think they radio it in “Hot Chick, all available officers to the scene ASAP”? I’m sure the girl is happy to see you hitting on her.
    Are you referring to the officers that put their lives on the line every day for pennies on the dollar as being overpaid? Seriously I wish you could spend one day with a officer and see what they have to put up with day to day, it’s probably a day of dealing with a bunch of Mindless Tiffany’s
    Also I don’t think it is just a matter of domestic violence, the guy was stabbed, there was a weapon envolved, it’s more than 2 people arguing and throwing pots and pans at each other and disrupting neighbors, perhaps that’s why there were 10 cops and the fire truck.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 10:46 am
  • if he was stocking her good for him he learn his lesson I always thought a cop or judge is always for women I wouldn’t of arrested her so what he got stabbed he was probably trying to pass a move on her

Friday, 18 March 2016, 9:34 am
  • The idiots are my neighbors, although I hate to admit it. They both are staying at the house and they were fighting. They were walking up and down the road cussing and hitting each other before the stabbing. Both their a#%es should be in jail.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 9:30 am
  • People love to speak on things they KNOW NOTHING about they BOTH need help !! & I love how the paper just says ” he’s following her for no reason . They are a couple that are messed up on DRUGS throw them BOTH in a rehab & let them get the HELP they BOTH need

Friday, 18 March 2016, 8:59 am
  • Free birds you must have no life you really spent about 5min writing a comment just to trash new Yorkers? What did your comment have to do with this article its two rednecks one gets stabbed but you comment about foodstamps and northerners

Friday, 18 March 2016, 7:41 am
  • Free Bird, you are a POS for posting something so stupid. Sounds like you are the inbred one. Real jerk you are.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 1:11 am
  • Free bird *** BRAVO! YOU WIN TODAY’S AWARD FOR: “Dumbest comment of the day”!
    Get your facts straight.
    And BTW, WELFARE In FL? People move to FL from NY to get more govt benefits? WOW…. I would laugh, but the stupidity in your comments far exceeds humor, you actually bypassed common sense and took the short bus directly to stupidville.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 12:58 am
  • free bird u need to think before u speak northerners are inbread? what the hell are u talking about? no where in the article did i read anything about northeners. I am from Vermont and didn’t come down here to mooch off the system my husband and i work hard for our money. I don’t see where anything u said is even relevant to this article sounds like ur issues are deeper than this article so therefore join a debate team.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 12:13 am
  • goawaytony, “you’re” an idiot. And that is a fact. Tiffiny, if you think a lot of cops showed up because she is good looking, I’d hate to see your mug.

Friday, 18 March 2016, 12:06 am
  • Wow 10 cops n a fire truck for a domestic in Springhill. Bring your overpaid *****. stud In your own mind to twigg st. Do some real police work. My opinion. From experience. The better looking the girl. The more cops show up.

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 9:37 pm
    • In your dreams dear, in your dreams. There isn’t anyone on Twigg street worth looking at! Most white chicks are with their black dope dealing men and their self esteem is in the trash. A bunch of white girls trading crack for crack. Disgusting life they live and I’m sure their mama’s are proud of them. *sarcasm inserted*

Friday, 18 March 2016, 4:08 pm
  • Ahhh man that’s methed up!

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 7:21 pm
  • Get the facts, your an idiot!

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 6:33 pm
  • hopefully an update on what happened. tom pick up the incident reports after they enter them.

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 5:59 pm
  • If he was following her he had it coming who knows what he could have done.

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 5:43 pm
  • Fine specimens to represent the local inbreeding! Bring on the Yankees, it introduces specimens to the gene pool!!!

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 5:14 pm
    • Most of the people are from NY and up North. Thats were the inbreeding starts and then they move down here for more welfare and food stamps and all that free crap.
      Trump needs to build a wall at the Mason-Dixon line and keep you scumbag Northerners up there.

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 8:51 pm
      • you got it wrong, Florida is the home of hill billy in breeding, You’ve probably have lived here all your life so how would you know any different, The further North you go the smarter people get, education down here is so poor it’s laughable. it’s always so easy to point the finger but the real problem here is the home grown Floridian and that’s also why people die so quickly when they go into the hospitals down here because the staff can’t even figure what’s wrong with them.

Sunday, 20 March 2016, 6:22 pm
  • Prolly just meth related

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 4:06 pm
  • NO COMMENT! The pictures say it all.

Thursday, 17 March 2016, 3:48 pm