Comments
  • For everyone that wants to talk crap about her, you should really reconsider everything you are saying. I know her very well and no she is not a pill head, no shes never been arrested. Its funny how everyone can assume all of this without knowing her just because she gave someone the finger. How does that mean she is a pill head and all that? Im sure you guys have gotten mad before and have done some things that werent perfect. Keep your rude comments to yourself. You guys probably have kids, would you show your kids the things you are saying about her?? No, so keep it to yourself.

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 9:30 am
  • SAVAGE! Respect

Friday, 18 September 2015, 10:15 pm
  • let me add to my post,several months back you ran a story of a woman on Springhill Dr who either flip somebody off or shouted something at another driver and then he held a gun to her the young lady is lucky you weren’t that guy

Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 6:22 am
  • Funny video,maybe that’s just her way of saying your number 1. Lol!!!!

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 8:28 pm
  • So here is the heart of the matter, we should practice tolerance for each other in this world. My wish would have been that you ended the video after the rude gesture, noting that not everyone agrees with your style of reporting. If we all take the higher road this county would be a better place. In my world the whole thing would have been a non-issue, I would have forgoten the whole thing, but then again my job is not create or BE the news story.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 7:45 pm
  • Well I dont know what to make of this…if this person giving the sign was somewhat older, larger, male and threatening looking…Tom would you have filmed and stopped to confront them and film some more? I’m not saying that this was pretty wimpy…but confronting teenagers in the school line with a slurpee and her little brother…geez.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 5:00 pm
  • Great Job Tom Keep coming with the news

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 5:00 pm
  • great job you do tom .keep up with the news and stories..if some people dont care to know whats going on in their county thats their lose.im sure the majority of the people want to know whats happening..keep it up

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 3:34 pm
  • Great comments got to get in WHITE TRASH Tom you should put people in there place with that cause if she was black what word would you guys use?

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 1:52 pm
  • And tom, great story. Completly irrelevant to any type of professional news reporting. Just your personal way to try to feel good about yourself because someone “flicked” you off. With saying that, RNRF “usually” has great content and articles. Keep up the good work

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 1:15 pm
  • Aubrey your right , these people didnt hear that saying when they were kids, because NOONE has anything nice to say. And all she did was stick a finger in the air. She didnt even curse or anything when he came up to her car with a camara. And most likely your kids have done worse (everybody has done wrong things, its life) , they just didnt have a man with a camara filming them. Everybody falls to anger sometimes and do things out of there character. I just dont see the point of the ” white trash”, “pill head” and “shes a criminal” comments, immature…….ok, but leave it at.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 1:10 pm
    • You are right except for a few things. First, when my parents found out of my disrespect after the switch lashing I was brought to the offended party and ask for their forgiveness. Secondly, because the first time i didn’t learn( I was over 18 at the time then) I realized the error of my ways and apologized right then and there. No one deserves to be disrespected.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 4:18 pm
    • What did Mr. Lemons do to anger her? He was just driving calmly on a public road!

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 4:21 pm
  • I get that what she did was inappropriate as there was a child in the car with her but how is this news? And why shame her on the internet for flipping you the finger? It’s not against the law to flip someone off and I can’t believe that at least half of the people that commented on this haven’t done the same exact thing at least once in their lives. Maybe someone cut you off or did something stupid on the road, I can imagine quite a few of you have done the same thing. This isn’t news, please stick to the real news because I could honestly care less about someone flipping you the finger.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 12:15 pm
  • She’s just hatin on your beamer because she’s driving a beater.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 12:08 pm
  • I have a child and i would be absolutely embarrassed to claim that “young lady” as mine. She should have been raised with better manners.. If you don’t have anything nice to say you shouldn’t say anything at all. How embarrassing for her family and the people around her that know her. I will pray for that lost your soul.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 10:55 am
  • Keep up the good work Tom

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 10:19 am
  • Bleeding hearts continue to take her side.. This is why people end up in jail with the “it’s not my fault” mentality.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 9:18 am
  • Trash will be trash.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 7:42 am
  • I am sure in the near future you’ll be doing a story on her. Sure will not be filled with roses and sweet things. Good job Tom.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 7:27 am
  • You people leave the most ignorant comments I ever seen , all this speculation on what kind of girl she is , she is a teenegar , anyone that has kids will understand how she acts. Shes never been arrested , doesnt do drugs and goes to school, I actually know her. ISABEL YOUR EFFIN JOKE, HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH RUDE COMMENTS AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER. THE DISGUSTING IS YOU, ALL YOU, DEEP INSIDE YOUR UGLY SOUL. have a nice day 🙂

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 6:46 am
    • People can only comment on what they see. The character she is showing on camera is what we have to go with until we see something different. Maybe this will help her understand that there is cause and effect and you are judged by first appearances. It is all lessons that everyone of us have not been confronted with at one time or another. Best lesson taught here is learn from your mistakes.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 1:12 pm
      • Earl…you couldn’t had said it better. Personally, I do not find this article news worthy. However, I do find the responses quit entertaining. It never fails to amaze me in what people will post because they’re able to remain anonymous.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 4:50 pm
  • Spring hills finest.. White trash. She probably stole her “polar pop” too. Tom you rock! I check your site 2/3 times daily!

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 6:01 am
  • No for nothing, but what she did is considered road rage and you can be locked up for it.
    arrested!!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 10:50 pm
    • It is also a good way to get run off the road or even shot with all the hot heads on the road now days!

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 4:24 pm
  • Maybe she’s related to or works with the Hogans….Just saying

Keep that camera rolling Tom! You “ROCK”!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 10:41 pm
  • IT DOSENT LOOK LIKE THE BROTHER HAS A SEAT BELT ON.

Monday, 23 March 2015, 10:11 pm
      • The car is parked? ^

Monday, 23 March 2015, 10:34 pm
        • It wasn’t! May be he did just take it off, but some how i doubt it!

Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 4:15 pm
  • RNRF does an awesome job, i read your articles all the time and thank you so much for taking out the time to help my Family when they needed it…you are awesome!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:44 pm
  • LOL!!! She is probably looking at all are comment, ha.. She’s probably been arrested and her mug shot is on the RNRF but hey, That’s what you get when you do bad things. Wont be long till her Celebrity mug shot pops up again. Low life!!!!!!!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:40 pm
  • What a piece of trash that bitch is!!! Disgusting. Probably a pill head!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:31 pm
  • She dont like your job? … ha! At least you have one! shes probably on welfare unemployment or some other state funded income, hope her friends see this and tell her how stupid she looks! Such a good influence on the little brother.

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:31 pm
  • So much class in this town…

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:21 pm
  • I wonder what about your job she doesn’t like? You go and report the news. Does she not like to hear what is happening in the county she lives in? Does she not like that you report about the wrongs of her friends? or Family? I have a solution! Don’t cause the news and you won’t be in it. That way its not someone else fault.

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:20 pm
  • Her parents must be so proud. Haters gonna hate Tom keep up the good work!

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:12 pm
  • Lol Tom you’re always gonna have haters. Keep up the good work.

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:04 pm
  • Very immature child, Don’t know right from wrong.We can hope she will grow up someday

Monday, 23 March 2015, 9:04 pm
  • you handled that well thanks for reporting.

Monday, 23 March 2015, 8:48 pm