Woman’s Violent Nightmare Comes to an End – Kidnapper Behind Bars

PASCO – During the monolog of the hit reality cable T.V. series, The First 48, Investigators say “…If they don’t have a lead, a suspect or an arrest within 48 hours, their chances of solving a case is cut in half.”

That’s exactly what Investigators with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office and Pasco County Detective were able to accomplish, after a violent kidnapping left a woman battered and in fear for her life last Saturday. Follow This Link for the Original Story

Throughout the day Saturday, investigators searched desperately 26-year-old Michelle Padurano. During the harrowing ordeal, her abductor, 26-year-old Ricardo Cleveland Sellers Jr. sent images of Padurno’s battered face and demanded money for her safe return.

Thankfully, Padurano was dropped off on Shoal Line Blvd, where family picked her up and transported her to Oak Hill Hospital. Padurano sustained lacerations, bruising, and several broken bones during the brutal attack.

On Sunday, Investigators located Sellers hiding at a Roadway Inn located in Pasco County. Law Enforcement moved in and placed Sellers into custody without incident.

Sellers was booked into the Pasco County Jail on charges of Kidnapping with a Firearm, Aggravated Assault with a Firearm, and Aggravated Battery. Sellers also violated the conditions of his Parole from a previous conviction.

Michelle Padurano was also arrested by Hernando County deputies for two outstanding Failure to Appear warrants. She is currently free on $3,000 bond.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2016 Real News Real Fast, Inc.sellers

nap 7 nap 6 nap 4 nap 3 nap 2 nap 1

padurano

Comments
  • Three people in the car one person busted with an ounce of heroin actually on them. 2 people in the car get charged with trafficking heroin. The third mysteriously walks away with a Summons for driving on suspended. Oh wait should I mention that same persons mother sparked an amazing investigation in the hernando county jail because she slept with most of the officers and claims one is the father of the baby. Once again that third person has mysteriously walked away with a minimal record SOMEHOW. THEY SAY SNITCHES GET STITCHES RIGHT? Finally glad to see her with some chargers she “MAY” have to do time for

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 11:00 pm
    • All of hernando county junkies are snitches. And the few that arent are leading the cops straight to the dealers. They really dont need snitches everyone knows everyones business. I hope ALL the junkies/dealers in that town get busted pieces of worthess turds

Saturday, 17 June 2017, 7:35 pm
  • she is in jail today, Friday

Friday, 15 April 2016, 6:33 pm
  • Who the hell would kidnap a he/she anyways!!! I call ********

Saturday, 2 April 2016, 5:23 am
  • She is a friggen joke!!! She is always filled with ignorant drama and probably did that to herself so her family would send money and her and sellers could do drugs with the money!!! Don’t associate with her anymore cuz she’s a druggie junkie!!! Maybe she will grow up now and realize life’s not about pills and meth!!!

Saturday, 2 April 2016, 5:18 am
  • Hey daddy 38 ya I was talking to you im sorry we had to break up dont have to make it public your good with your mouth but we talked about it now lets be over with im with your brother now and thats it no need to talk about my mom she loved you and didn’t want us to break up sorry sweetie muuah.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 2:46 pm
  • Tom Lemons – Can you clarify the below statement? Who did he send images to?
    And how much money was he demanding?

“During the harrowing ordeal, her abductor, 26-year-old Ricardo Cleveland Sellers Jr. sent images of Padurno’s battered face and demanded money for her safe return.”

Although a man should never lay his hands on a woman, these are the sort of things that can happen when people do drugs,
    or associate with people who do drugs!

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 3:40 am
      • I didn’t ask about abusing drugs, I already knew that, as I stated in my last statement.

Thank you for answering my questions. 🙂
        And thank you for keeping us all in the loop of what goes on in our county.

Wednesday, 30 March 2016, 7:37 pm
  • Im with proud vet send her to that island he knows about or better yet off to isis. Hope the make a breeder out of him her it . Guaranteed retards. Free Spellers. He was just trying to clean up the place.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 11:44 pm
  • Ricardo Cleveland Sellers Jr, look up his history. He’s been in and out since 2006. Don’t know why he’s still out running around. I knew him and he’s a violent person. This time I hope he goes for 15 years or more. This guy has a bad history. Just look up his name.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:19 pm
  • 38 special … when your old ladies in a wheelchair and can’t get away from you, especially when you’re playing correction deputy.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 10:06 pm
  • Wow got some filth goin on here, sad thing is, one that brags about what they do to women, probably, CAN’T do anything but talk about it,, I think they have a pill for that, check with your doctor 38 Special . Geez smh

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:54 pm
  • How did they know that the guy was in a hotel in Pasco? Family friend whom they visit often? Not just a random kidnapper? What did he want in exchange for her? Money or drugs? Why did he let her out in Hernando Beach? Hmmm? Seems like a pretty dumb plan for this type of career criminal, I’m thinking this is a tall story.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 6:58 pm
  • Joshua Thomas: If you are referring to me as someone who F****d your Dumb Mother, you can call me Daddy when no one else is around, but don’t ever ask me for money! If not, OH WELL.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 5:53 pm
  • No thats his glove had thats proper wow yall are geniuses dmfs

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 3:14 pm
  • Wow my samdwich is getting better now I can learn about law enforcement techniques from idiots too love it please keep talking

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 3:11 pm
  • kam, My bad, I read this too quick! You’re right about his gun in his right hand. The left hand is out to maintain his space, a common practice in Law Enforcement if your weapon is drawn or not.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:17 pm
  • Not a gun, it’s his gloved hand. His gun is in his right hand. Just the angle of the photo.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 2:13 pm
  • The 6th picture shows a Hernando County Sheriff, holding his gun in his right hand, while pointed his left hand at the girl. That seems very dangerous, if he has his gun out, he should be focused on what he is doing. Someone could of been killed.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:52 pm
  • Michelle? It goes by joke!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:36 pm
  • Yea, finally the judges got it right! According to RNRF on Facebook this ass hole is being held without bond. I say put him in a cell with someone his equal and let him get his ass kicked in the cell. Michele needs to get her life on am different path if she wants a better life. As far as the POS, he should be sent to some deserted island and dropped off and leave him there for eternity. This will save the taxpayers money. I say do this for every scum bag that sits in a cell at our expense.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 9:46 am
  • How was she able to bond out with Two “failure to appear” charges? She did not show for those cases, and $300.00 later she on the street again…

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 9:43 am
  • Dude looks a lot like Snoop-Dog!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 8:19 am
  • so much for the theory that fat people don’t get kidnapped

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:32 am
    • it’s not funny what you are saying…. you are rude and not helping at all so stfu

Thursday, 28 April 2016, 3:53 pm
  • Just another day living in the Hood… smdh

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 7:31 am
  • outstanding spring hill citizens, send them to Washington dc, Obama would welcome them

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 4:52 am
  • Why is there 2 different story’s with this Guy name seller? Crazy

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 12:35 am
  • Im sure food had a similar act occur to her or a few of her friends n she’ll fill us in but id like to know who would pay for her return. Id a gave him money to keep her away

Monday, 28 March 2016, 11:18 pm
    • Shes my sisters age..lol Shes usually up and up on all the drama other than that I have no idea. All I know is he looks rough for 20s. If they said late 40s I wouldnt of second guessed it.

Tuesday, 29 March 2016, 8:12 am