Vehicle Accident Injures Three Including Two Children

HERNANDO BEACH – At least three people were injured, including two children, after a two vehicle accident at the intersection of Shoal Line Blvd and Petit Lane.

Fire Rescue is on the scene at this time assessing the injuries.

UPDATE:5/30/2015, 7:56 P.M. – All three patients have now been upgraded to trauma patients. Bayflite is unable to fly.

Accident with Injuries

Comments
  • Thank you poppajoe and also thank you for your comments above. Prayers deffinitely work wonders and we greatly appreciate it

Sunday, 7 June 2015, 10:46 am
  • Tom my family would like to update that the kids are doing great better then expected. They are in all childrens hospital and Alexandra is possibly getting released today to go home. My sister was released that night of the accident. Ritchie is still in the hospital recovering. Thank you for the well wishes and prayers to all

Wednesday, 3 June 2015, 12:22 pm
    • Hi Katie, My wife Terry went to school with your mom and aunt Linda. We’re very glad to hear that everyone is so improved. It makes us feel much better to know that our prayers seem to have helped. We will keep Ritchie in our prayers, and hope he gets much better, very soon.

Saturday, 6 June 2015, 6:31 pm
  • Tom I would like to speak with my family about it first before I say anything.

Tuesday, 2 June 2015, 10:57 am
  • Toni I am her sister, is there a way I can’t reach you? Off of here I will give you an update, do you have an email or anything. Facebook page? Thank you soooo much for your help and being there for them.

Tuesday, 2 June 2015, 10:38 am
  • Please….I will ask again for an update…I was the person who called her husband from the scene, I took care of Alexandra until paramedics got there… I just want to know please,,, are Richie and Alexandra and their mother out of danger?? I have been thinking of them for the last 3 days. Someone please let me know. Thank you and again prayers are with your family

Monday, 1 June 2015, 11:20 pm
  • You people should be ashamed of yourselves ridiculing and making allegations about an incident you clearly know nothing about. Ryan I am very sorry for you and your family having to go thru this. Please be strong and ignore all these ignorant statement from uneducated morons posting nonsense. They have nothing better to do with their time. You just take care of that family of yours and ignore all the outside b.s. I hope everyone is ok! =)

Monday, 1 June 2015, 10:27 pm
  • Actually Joe your implications is all say’s who it is. I’m happy to see her fam get on here & set some people straight cuz this girl has people who love her & know her unlike the naysayers. People just have nothing better to do than get on reports like this & bash people thinking they know what they’re talking about, but are basically talking BS. & I was disappointed that another person on here took Joe’s word for the truth & bashed her as well. If you don’t know what you are talking about than don’t say nothing at all, if you want to comment than just support this family with kind post & pray for them.

Monday, 1 June 2015, 10:38 am
  • Hey nunya, it’s none of your business how old he is. Who cares who are you to judge someone with knowing ANYTHING, your as ignorant as “joe” who claims he/she knows sooo much about my sister and niece and nephew. Don’t get on here and bash my brother then ask for an update on my niece and nephew. It’s none of your business! And I’ll just leave it as that. And my niece and nephews condition will not be posted on a b.s site who doesn’t even have the initial story correct.

Monday, 1 June 2015, 8:37 am
  • This is my sister, niece, and nephew. As for you joe you wanna talk all this crap behind a computer/cellphone with a fake name makes you look hideous. Scared to put your real name out there?!? Freedom of speech man come out with it. As for your facts, their shady and wrong so try again. You clearly do not know what your talking about. Ryan, don’t even respond to this and anyone else on here. We all know what’s going on so let it be. It looks like pure jealousy of a female that was just waiting to start drama. As for this being a car accident they most definitely checked her for drugs, alcohol, etc. so if this was the case why was my sister released and sent to her children?!? Explain that one. Yeah, you can’t so stop! As for my nephew getting out of his car seat, if you “knew” them like you claim you do, you would understand what happen there. It happens kids unbuckle all the time. But as I said, once again you clearly do not know her or the kids.

Monday, 1 June 2015, 7:41 am
  • the thing is, not one of my posts did i state ANYONES name. the article itself doesnt have any names in it, so i could be talking about anyone. so good luck with that.

Monday, 1 June 2015, 12:54 am
  • Whoever you are, Joe- you’re a coward hiding behind a fake name. We are going to find out who you are and report you for making false statements

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 10:24 pm
  • Also I’d like to add, I lost both of my sisters within less than 2 yrs apart, one by a car wreck, so everyone should get off Ryan’s back, he is going thru a world of emotions and at a time like this who cares if you complete a proper sentence. His sister was being insulted & I’m sure he typed out as fast as he could thru pure fury at “Joe” who thinks he knows so much about his sister. I’ve always seen her kids well dressed, clean, happy, healthy as well as her. A person on drugs wouldn’t take time to keep their appearance up or their children. His sister is a beautiful woman and I would bet Joe is a female who is throwing hate on her because she is jealous of her. As for him making threats and going to jail, he did not make a threat, he just said come by and we can solve it, he did not say how and as far as anyone knows he could have meant lets talk it out so you’ll stop slandering my family. God Bless everyone involved….I am praying for you all.

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 10:09 pm
  • I seen her not too long before she wrecked and her son was safely buckled in his car seat. She absolutely was not impaired at all and was going to buy groceries for her family. So, that’s total BS. & to say she fell asleep at the wheel how exactly do you know that unless you were there…..exactly you don’t know & are just running your mouth & starting BS. What she should do once her family is safe & recovered is to find out who you are & sue you for defamation of character, because you have no facts on anything you said.

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 9:32 pm
  • Ryan you can get arrested for making threats like that

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 6:39 pm
  • hey joe y dont u and joel come on by bro and we can solve it

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 4:57 pm
    • Who the hell is JOEL????

Monday, 1 June 2015, 8:20 am
  • Where did you get your info from Joe? You’re not a dr and you obviously don’t know her or her family you seriously need to shut your mouth

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 4:43 pm
    • i do know her and i do know shes always messed up on xanax and oxys. even if i didnt it doesnt take a dr to see how messed up she is everyday

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 6:15 pm
    • thats why she has her friend or hired hand drive her around everywhere

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 6:21 pm
  • Joe – If your statement is true, how do YOU know so much about this woman???
    And also, if your statement is true, it is YOUR OBLIGATION to report this info to
    authorities, Police, DCF, etc..otherwise you are just as GUILTY as the mom if
    anything EVER happens to those innocent children, not to even mention
    innocent lives of others on the same public roads with a DRUG ADDICT,
    remember that!!!

Tom Lemons – Is there any updates on the status of these kids injuries???

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 1:59 pm
  • Hernando County Bumper Car Arcade.

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 11:32 am
  • Who the hell are u to say anthing like that if that was the case she would be in jail right now.im sorry your so concern to bash a mother but let me make it clear children learn to unbuckel carseats I have a 16 month old and she already unbuckels her.

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 11:12 am
  • she was high on Xanax and oxycodone. she better hope they dont check her blood. what kind of mom doesnt have a young child in a car or booster seat. thats the reason children are supposed to be in them. thats the cover story anyway. she fell asleep cuz she was too high!!! great mother!!!

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 1:40 am
    • So, who the hell are you? Are you a doctor? Did you test her blood? What do you know besides NOTHING!
      Sounds to me like you’re just another internet troll trying to stir up s**t and lies! I know these people, and she is not on drugs! If you have some proof of your lies, perhaps you want to meet me and show it?

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 12:33 pm
    • By the way moron, the kid was buckled in the booster seat, and he unbuckled himself. Unless you were there, or read the police report, shut the hell up!

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 12:35 pm
  • ok ryan

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 1:35 am
  • Ryan, I was at the accident and helped your family, as well as placing the call to your sister’s husband, my prayers are with you and your family . I truly hope they will all be okay, please give Alexandria a hug for me and remind her how brave and supportive she was herself. God Bless

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 11:06 pm
  • Ryan, I am sorry that your family was involved;however, this whole tragedy could have been avoided if the child was properly restrained in the first place. If the child got out of their seat belt/booster seat, then she should have safely pulled off before trying to fix the seat belt. I understand that hindsight in 20/20. Prayers to all involved that everyone make a full recovery. I have lost two children and never want anyone else to experience such lifelong pain.

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 10:35 pm
    • Patricia Greenwood – You have my deepest condolences on the loss of your children.
      I am so very sorry. 🙁

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 2:03 pm
  • I know you’re upset as the brother. I think when they asked for pictures though they were asking to see the car to rule out their own family and friends. I’m praying.

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 10:20 pm
  • I think they wanted pictures to rule out of it was someone they knew. First thing I did was text my kids. Prayers and love for all those involved in this horrible event

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 10:08 pm
  • Sending prayers

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 9:48 pm
  • Wat the f**k do u need pictures that my f**ken. Sister and neice and nephew. How about iget some picse f**king u up how bout that

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 9:40 pm
    • you need to go back to school. this post makes absolutely no sense.

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 6:50 am
    • ryan – Are you HIGH or are you always so ignorant that you don’t
      have a vocabulary to use proper words instead of the F-Bomb
      THREE times in THREE short sentences
      (if we can even call those proper sentences)???

And maybe you need to scroll down to read the part about your sister
      being so high on drugs that she NODDED while driving with her
      innocent children in the car, not to mention other innocent people on
      the same roads with her behind the wheel while HIGH on Zanax and
      Oxycodone!!

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 2:15 pm
      • ya nunya when its ur family in the accident and u just get the news that my family im gona be mad and get ur facks right before u talk shit cause u wanna talk like that to my family before u no the true facts bring it
        r

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 4:53 pm
        • ryan – How old are you? You are so ignorant that you can’t even spell small simple words correctly! Your comments don’t even make any sense!!!
          And punctuation IS your friend, I suggest you learn some!!
          I also suggest you go back to school and get an education!

Monday, 1 June 2015, 8:13 am
      • PS – allegedly!!

Sunday, 31 May 2015, 6:19 pm
  • My mom was at th scene and they got blood and glass everywhere the mom was trying to strap in the youngest child who is to young to be in s regular seat and needs a booster seat and such. Meaning that was the main reason of the accident .

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 9:27 pm
  • What kind of cars any names yet..

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 8:45 pm
  • Any pictures??

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 8:35 pm
  • Praying for them

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 8:15 pm
  • Prayers going out

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 8:02 pm
  • Prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

Saturday, 30 May 2015, 8:02 pm