BREAKING: Middle School Football Coach Faces Sexual Battery Charges on a Minor

SPRING HILL – A local football coach faces several sexual battery charges on a minor, after sources say he had sex with at least one student at Fox Chapel Middle School.

34-year-old Marcus Gerard Wells is charged with 4-counts of sexual battery on a victim under the age of 18 and is held without bond at the Hernando County Jail.

An anonymous source tells RNRF that a friend of one victim shared messages on snapchat regarding the sexual encounter, and that’s what led to the investigation.

A spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office says a joint press conference will be held tomorrow morning, to include Sheriff Al Nienhuis and School Superintendent Lori Romano.

We will bring more details regarding the case following the press conference.

Comments
  • Apparently I was just told by my daughter that he still works at fox chapel middle school. And she has seen him quite a few times…

Thursday, 14 December 2017, 7:31 pm
  • HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IS IT OK FOR HIM TO EVEN TOUCH A CHILD, HE IS MARRIED, HIS JOB IS TO PROTECT KIDS NOT HURT THEM. NO EXCUSE, THE ONLY PEOPLE TAKING UP FOR HIM IS THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE FRIENDS OF HIM OR HIS FAMILY, IN TOTAL DENIAL AND MAYBE A LITTLE MIXED UP THEMSELVES AND DYSFUNCTIONAL. HELLO HE ADMITTED HE HE DID THIS AND NOBODY FORCED HIM TO DO IT. HE GOT CAUGHT, AND IF HE DIDN’T GET CAUGHT HE WOULD STILL BE DOING THIS. PENALTIES IN THIS COUNTY NEED TO BE HARSH FOR THESE PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED AWAY BECAUSE THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF THEY GET THE CHANCE. RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, HE’S A PERVERT. MAYBE GOD SHED SOME LIGHT ON HIM, YES HES NICE, YES HE’S HE HAS A CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY, BUT ACTIVE IN A CHURCH AND LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE GOT YOU EXPOSED…….THE PHONE TEXT MESSAGES HE SHARED WITH THE CHILD WAS PROOF..IT WAS ON THE CLERKS PAGE…EVIDENCE/PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT,,,SO TO HIS SUPPORTERS IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SEE HE’S A MONSTER? WOULD YOU LET YOUR KIDS BE CLOSED OFF ALONE WITH HIM. WELL YOU PROBABLY WOULD BEING YOU MAD CAUSE PEOPLE SLAMMING HIM, SEND HIM TO PRISON, NOT PROBATION OR ANKLE BRACELET, THESE CRIMES NEED TO BE PUNISHED AND SEND A MESSAGE…..IF YOU’RE OVER 30 WHAT IN THE h**LL ARE YOU SEXING SOMEONE UNDER 18 I DON’T CARE IF SHE WAS NAKED IN YOUR VIEW…HANDS OFF, YOU NASTY, AND AGAIN MARRIED, AND GOT KIDS TOO. STOP PLAYING WITH GOD, NOW GO PRAY FOR THAT, IF I WAS THE PARENTS I WILL PRAY AFTER I HAVE A GOOD HOUR IN A BOXING MATCH WITH YOU…SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!!!!!! so to all of his fans, you need help too and you probably got some weird things going on in your life too thats why you ok with him and defending this…….sick people I swear.

Thursday, 31 August 2017, 12:36 pm
  • They let the POS OUT!

Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 3:11 pm
  • Hey Tom I went on the Facebook and I seen the interview. Thanks for all you do

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:25 pm
  • Sorry, I went on your Facebook and I seen the interview thank you

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:24 pm
  • Tom there was a news conference with a sheriff and lori Romano. Is there an update.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:14 pm
  • I know Wells. He’s a good man that did a stupid, horrible thing. And he’s paying for it.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:21 pm
  • Ok all the racists here let me explain something small town smalll mind. I am from your perfect little county where everything can be race blamed. I now live in Orlando . White, Black, Hispanic ,Biracial .Men Women. Usually someone who’s emotionally stunted. A pedeophile is a pedeophile. It’s obvious he made a decision to give in. If you get caught doing something illegal you get caught . Consoquences .

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:52 pm
  • Wow Tom’s ” An anonymous source tells RNRF that a friend of one victim shared messages on snapchat regarding the sexual encounter, and that’s what led to the investigation” source is 100% not correct again. when is this guy going to print some facts.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:47 pm
  • I long for the days where you just grabbed a noose.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 11:55 am
    • Now that Mike should be in peoples prayers

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:35 pm
    • Who’s a racist now MIKE!!
      HANG DEM’ NEGRO’S!!

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:38 pm
  • I go to school and know everything so everyone stop assuming.Never heard of any sex or masturbating regularly so excuse me but you aren’t in school so keep in your own lane. Not the schools fault he is an iss teacher everyone liked him and he did almost all the sports for the school No one else would.He is a teacher he should be expected to be in a room alone with kids not one kid and just him but who said anything happened during school. The kid and the teacher consented to it . This issue is very sad but no ones fault but him and the kid also they alerted the parents and the school did nothing wrong if you disagree then reply and I will explain why your wrong.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:43 am
    • I’ll explain how you’re wrong. A child cannot consent to sex. It’s a teacher’s job to guide, mentor, etc; not to molest.

It’s 100% the teacher’s fault. Doing what he did is the opposite of what he’s supposed to do in that situation.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 10:01 am
      • But the kid should get a pat on the back and say oh well then it makes the kid repeat it and I know kids like that

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:22 pm
      • Teacher should go to jail student needs counseling, juvenile detention if it’s repeat because this happens way to often when the kid starts it in any case

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:27 pm
    • So what you’re saying is that when you have a 13 year old daughter it would be ok for one of your 40 yr old buddies to have sex with your 13 year old daughter if she approached him?

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:55 pm
      • No the kid wanted him and he wanted her and I think he should go to jail but the kid should have something happen to her too also no I never said consent was meaning that it’s no issue but consent as in they both were mutually wanting each other.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:24 pm
      • Kim, as you can see people are giving excuses for this man, he has a wife, kids, and is an alleged church goer, by the way right across from Brooksville Elementary, he’s still riding around like this is ok. People are taking up for him, saying this girl WANTED him? Why didn’t he report her, thats because he was in from the start, ISS classes are closed off, and I bet he had her getting in trouble with small offenses to get sent to his room, HE KNEW what he was doing. …he needs to be sent to prison at least 10 yrs, but this county seems to give a slap on the wrist for crimes like this, Marcus would still be having sex with this young child if he didn’t get caught, all these people on here defending him wouldn’t feel they way they do if it was their child. Nobody would be accusing the victim if it happened in their direct family, I bet. It’s time to stop putting a bans aid on the mouth of sex crimes, especially in well known communities, he’s a predator and HE got CAUGHT…sorry fans.

Thursday, 31 August 2017, 12:48 pm
    • lol, with every post you seem more stupid,dylan. I dont care if you are 13 you are still an idiot, hope you stay in school and get an education. And yes, you are disgusting for blaming a middle school female for being raped by a 30 something year old man. please look up statutory rape and enlighten yourself.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 6:13 pm
    • I wasnt defending you a few posts up. You’re a child and your opinion on the subject really is irrelevant. Just as the teacher should have controlled himself the adult who called you disgusting should also.

Thursday, 25 May 2017, 6:35 pm
  • No matter the situation, whatever race White, African American, Hispanic etc….a normal man even enticed , permissive or not, would not engage in sexual relations with a minor. We send our children to school to learn and to be safe. End of Story!!!!

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:31 am
  • so as I seat here and read all these comments its so sad because if you truly new him personal he was a great man and comes from a great community…. as a black women yes I am disappointment in reading this but who are we to judge anyone,.. when its all said and done he is someone child and I think we as adult show not be so quick to judge but stop and say a pray for him… not to include all the racism remarks just show that some people really don’t care what comes out of their mouth… furthermore, put yourself in his shoes im quit sure you wouldn’t want to be talked about like this,. this is so embarrassing and a disgrace and you all should be ashamed for the negative comments and remarks…

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:23 am
    • was this “GREAT MAN” embarrased when he was having sex with a child…. take your “prayers” where they belong

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 10:50 am
    • So you protect molesters….you are no doubt a friend of the family. If this was your 13 yr old daughter would you praying for Marcus or beating his ass? Unless you are a fool, and sick also you would feel just like people who send their child to school and don’t expect this. 30+ yr olds who are married do not sleep with 13 yr olds when and where is this OK…HE CONFESSED ON THE AFFIDAVIT AND THERE WERE CELL PHONE MESSAGES…NOW IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU……yall are real live fools on here.I agree about the racist remarks, they are not needed but it is time for the BLACK community(yes I am Black) to stop covering up truth when it comes to things like this thats why so many of US are walking around with unresolved issues and yes especially those in the “church”. You can judge a person when the proof is there, nobody is perfect, nobody forced him to admit it, HE got CAUGHT. In the eyes of the law this a crime, he needs to be punished to the extent. STOP SHIELDING WRONG……

Thursday, 31 August 2017, 12:58 pm
  • the comments sections really brings out the racists, degenerates, and bigots. its unfortunate and sad but im sure it reflects a decent portion of our community and society. This person obviously has issues and they are in the legal systems hands and the parents have a great deal to handle with the circumstances. Use this story as a learning experience more than a box to stand on and shout ignorance.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 11:12 pm
  • Don’t worry Gregoria, I’m sure no one on the softball team was into a male coach.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 10:37 pm
  • I understand what Wells did but did you all ever consider this child or children, I know one of these girls and told my daughter she is not permitted in my house ever again be sure at 12 she was having relation s with another kid.This immoral act was so wrong but this teacher was also approached by this permissive student two wrongs don’t make a right but she should go to juvinial too.The parents should be monitoring there kids also.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 10:32 pm
    • Are you serious right now? Yes I agree that the parents should be paying close attention to there children at this as but you as a parent should not speak of her this way! Maybe she is not geting the guidance she needs and are just adding oil to the flame! I don’t care if she did something inappropriate to the teacher! We trust these teacher with our children!!!!!! He was sick for taking advantage of a child that didn’t know any better!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 11:07 pm
    • Kim I don’t care if she walked up 2 him NAKED he was the adult and #2 He is married. Men get hit on all the time it doesn’t mean they have 2 act on it. 2 her parents, teach your daughter how 2 respect herself. What kind of role models are you.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:20 am
    • Kim that is a great way to show support for a misguided child who is seeking attention in the wrong ways. Throw her out that is brilliant! As for Coach Wells I see he has two little girls and a little boy and a wife, I wonder if he thought about his little girls when the sick POS was touching girls his daughters age, let’s hope his wife takes matters seriously and keeps this pervert away from them.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:13 am
    • kim you look like a backwoods hick so i will chalk your disgusting comment to stupidity.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 12:11 pm
    • I agree. This is going on ALL over the world. Speaking from self experience. I am in my Forties now. But when I was in my early teens I was one of those little girls. And I would do anyting to take it back. I have many regrets. These little girls should really enjoy their childhood. And remember to have respect for themselves . And to stay in their place. Because I know what WE are capable of doing. And then WE play innocent and blame it on the other party.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 2:33 pm
  • This is crazy!!! If it’s not 1 thing it’s another with our schools. I’m scared to start sending my child to school in hernando county. Obviously NO ONE is doing any back round checks on these employees and it should be mandatory for scheduled meetings and check ups on ALL teachers or aids . If you work with kids if your black or white you need to be supervised at all times. Young or old there’s a chance your a perv. If something like this happened to my child I would be the 1 in jail. All I know is the school needs to have a sit down conversation with each and every student to let them know if they were touched it’s NOT there fault and its om to tell. Not a big whole school at once individually talked to about it. They screwed up by hiring him so they need to put the man hrs in a figure out who else’s childhood was stolen from them.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 10:22 pm
    • Go to the school the kid approached him

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:53 am
      • Dylan it doesn’t matter he is in a position of authority and should have kept his hands and sick mind to himself

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 11:44 am
      • and that makes it okay, dylan? disgusting you are

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 12:10 pm
        • Hes a 7th grader. He is not an adult and does not understand age of consent and misconduct as an authority figure. Be an adult hes not disgusting he’s a child.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:44 pm
          • Lol don’t defend me and also that wasn’t what I meant he deserves time and what ever he gets since that was a disgusting act but I know the victim and know the situation so let’s say I understand more than what is public.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:15 pm
        • No that wasn’t what I was saying I mean the teacher should go to jail and have charges but I know the victim and understand more to the case then they have made public.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:12 pm
    • The schools do background checks. If he has never been in trouble, nothing shows up genius. They don’t have crystal ball technology.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:42 am
  • It’s funny reading all the comments because a lot of you are complaining about the school system and letting parents know. It was taken care of right? He is in jail right? Why would they call out an automated message to all parents for an incident that didn’t involve their children? All it would cause is parents calling the school, freaking out etc.. I’ve seen parents A LOT of parents act irrationally about stuff and in this matter there would be a lot. Me , just graduating high school attended school in hernando county since pre-k think the school system has it flaws. But there is a lot of stuff you need to do just to be around children. I work in the boys and girls club and I had to get fingerprints and background checks from 3 different places before I could get the job. If they don’t have a criminal record they can get hired. Yes, it is safe to have your children go to school. Unfortunately there are perverts out there that aren’t always caught before something happens. You have to teach your kids how to handle that stuff as of speaking up and telling someone if there is any inappropriate comments, touching, jokes etc.. in my expirence middle school kids now a days aren’t how middle school kids where when their parents/guardians where in school. I went to fox chapel .. at that time by my 7th grade year , many of my friends where smoking pot, and already lost their virginity . my 7th grade year was 5 years ago. Could only imagine how it is now.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 10:07 pm
    • WAIT…. some of us are concerned that our children knew about what was going on! None of the parents got a heads up and for the parents trying to always do right by our kids and raise them right… it would’ve been helpful to know inadvance what was going on so we could discuss this with our very impressionable pre-teens! I don’t blame the school and I applaud the sheriffs department for doing there jobs! I have a right to be concerned!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 10:59 pm
    • In 7th grade at fox now it is so much better 95% of kids never touched pot or had sex and trust me I’m friends with most of the kids basically ever since pinder became principal it has done a 180 but I can see it being like that 5 years ago.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:51 am
    • Trust me it is the same now

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 11:39 am
      • No it isn’t do you go to school there

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:08 pm
  • He was completely wrong for his actions. And should be punshied. But was this little girl behaving as a little girl should. Or was she pretending to be a GROWN woman. Some teen girls today grow up fast. And they do everything they can do to be noticed. Especially if they can get the attention. White, Black, Brown, Hispanics etc..And it’s very sad. Just like the priest who has molested boys for years. That’s so disgusting. Some men think with their D—K. And a lot of these little girls are playing in a GROWN up world to fast.Instead of enjoying their younger years. Silly Kids

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:53 pm
    • So true I was just speaking on this at the top …… Adults will continue to be locked up. But when will they start locking up the teens? The teens is a hot mess it’s 2017 wake up parents

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 4:02 am
  • Let’s all pray for the truth to be known. I’m convinced the truth will set him free. Either way, pray.
    Have any of you noticed that those who know him are saying they can’t believe it. Did you catch that a friend of the alleged victim posted something on Snapchat. We don’t even have a victim making allegations. Pray diligently.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:39 pm
  • Hang um high… just so we are clear on your comment you are a bigot and dislike fat women. I am of Irish and German decent which would make me quite white and by the way quite slim in statur. I also majored in Social Scienes and I just figured I would share my education with you as it is obviously needed. 2/3 of pedophile offenders/child molesters in the United States are white males. The crime in question is dispicable and if he is guilty should be prosecuted, however; I can not tolerate pedophiles, child molesters and rapists along with ignorant bigots whom should educate themselves before stereotyping and individual by his color. Especially, those whom for lack of better words use MAKEBELIEVE, IMAGINARY facts. There are many facts published about people like you to. Some of which are rather frightening.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:34 pm
    • Proofread before slamming someone’s grammar and spelling. JS.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:20 am
      • thats all you gots…lmao. I Never slammed anyone’s grammar or spelling just the mentality. Maybe, you should proofread what I wrote!

Thursday, 25 May 2017, 12:12 am
  • Just so damn sad. There a less and less good people and teachers here. They end up having to employee all these people who have no business in our schools or around our children. Teachers are supposed to be role models and are in a special position of trust. How do we keep the good teachers here and purge all the others? We used to recruit teachers from all over and now we can barely get unqualified full time temp subs. What can we do to save this county and schools??? Help!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:34 pm
  • Where are the parents? Just a personal observation, it seems you can always tell the kids of the parents who spent quality time and taught their kids early on and those parents who did not. Talk to your kids. Be honest. Avoiding topics because you’re not ready to have open, honest discussions, only hurts you.

Also, when people say “why didn’t the school let me know”, what do they really want to know? The school must be sure they can prove their case, they need to protect the teaching staff and students, and protect the commuity.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:26 pm
    • As a kid in the school u totally agree ur so right and on point

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:45 am
  • We all need to wait for the press conference. If I read the post correctly, we have allegations by a second party. Let’s not convict the guy before we know more. As citizens of this great country, we are all given the right to due process. We can’t convict him w/o it.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:07 pm
    • Absolutely

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 6:47 am
  • My daughters softball team played against Fox Chapel and he was the only coach. I asked him and a parent where the other coach was? They both stated he couldnt get a parent to volunteer and help. Need more parents to get involved with their kids activities so their not subjected to the potential of being alone during after school activities! This shouldn’t have happened period!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:02 pm
    • Our comments are censored (proof read) prior! SMH!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:05 pm
      • Coach Jim, please get a new proof reader.”kid’s activities so (their) not subjected “. (their) should be THEY’RE as in they are.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:34 am
        • Thank you! See we have productive educated people in society! It’s just sad that they tend to be sarcastic and usually narcissistic!

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:37 am
  • Where are the parenting skills??? You expect the public school system to provide everything, from clothes, to 3 meals a day, dental services, and a para to hold their hand as they write. This is one person’s poor decision. Don’t blame an entire school system unless you are willing to point the finger at every profession out there. Start taking responsibility for YOUR role in society!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:58 pm
    • This isn’t one person poor decision ! It’s both start locking the teens up letting them know that they took a part in the situations and they must be dealt with or these things will continue to go on these younger generation is hottest in the check your daughters…

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 3:53 am
  • I am absolutely disgusted and disheartened by the repulsive things going on in our local schools. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Kids masturbating in class, having sex in bathrooms… what’s next? Is it even safe to let our kids go to school anymore? Where is the supervision?

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:29 pm
    • Didn’t u hear about the girl giving a BJ in the middle of class when the teacher went in the hall . It was in the “real” paper a coupe years ago. I think it was parrot. They said it was a regular thing

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:18 pm
      • I don’t know about at parrot but people giving b******* in school is nothing new. There was a guy in a science class getting a bj from a girl at Fox Chapel over a decade ago they charged both of the children with some ridiculous charge and in fact my cousin aactually had kids with the guy later in life. She wasn’t the girl from science class though.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 1:27 pm
    • Where are the parents? Teachers are not there to teach everything that the parents fail to teach at home.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 10:23 am
  • Stop he taught me when i went there he was the iss teacher too he brought his daughter in and everything the students loved him looks like a little too much love lol

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:14 pm
  • To think he coached my granddaughters softball team. I’m sick to my stomach but I always had an eerie feeling. SMDH

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 7:59 pm
  • Figures , the only black guy in town with a job, & he’s using it for illegal activity. BIG SURPRISE!!
    What’s the matter, r we all out of fat white women, now ur going after little kids??

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 7:58 pm
    • Oh please White preachers been doing like this every summer at vacation bible school and y’all crackas sweep that under the rug.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:29 pm
      • You must not keep up with the news. F*&king racist SMH

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:13 pm
      • Ya , he’s a preacher, he’s ALLOWED too! Da!
        This guy’s just a street negro
        ( can I use that Tom?)
        African American , “kunta kinte”
        HANDS OFF THE LITTLE KIDS!! He’ll be on the regular black man retirement plan, life in prison. His wife & kids will get wellfare & food stamps. But I’m sure somewhere , it’s ALL whitey’s fault!!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:14 pm
        • If you do your research, you’ll be devastated to find that your numbers are skewed, when it comes to food stamp recipients. Furthermore, more ppl LIKE YOU would be in prison too, if the CJ system worked as it should.
          It amazes me, how someone, whose grammatical skills are that of a third grader, would have the blatant audacity to insult someone. How many black men do you KNOW? Not what you read or what you heard….but how many do you know?
          >>>As for this young man, to the best of my knowledge….he has NEVER BEEN in the streets. You really should stop buying into every false narrative and stereotype that you hear someone else say.
          All black men ARE NOT criminals and guess what??? There’s a multitude of them, that are educated; upstanding citizens; married; and hard workers. So do everyone a favor and STOP participating in groupthink; try having a thought of your own. It’s not very painful. Thanks for playing.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 2:53 am
          • you’re right, the only one I’ve encountered stole my tv 🙁

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 12:00 pm
        • When will they start locking these kids up to they know better just like he does … This is happening more and more theses days parents watch your kids because these youner teens is liking and doing this stuff to adults then the adults goes to jail lock they up to

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 3:43 am
        • Why are we making this a race issue. It’s about right and wrong. If this happened he deserves punishment. But remember there are always two sides to every story. And then there is the truth. Judge ye not unless ye be judged. Please stop being so angry about the different types of races in this world. If you are this angry. Just stop breathing and keep your eyes closed. Problem solved. ?

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 2:11 pm
      • This White girl sweeps nothing under the carpet because you are 100%, so freaking correct!!! Amen!!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:39 pm
    • White teachers have been doing this forever. Go back under your rock from which your slimely scale filled racist body came from. This isn’t a race thing, it’s a major problem with people in general.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:25 pm
    • That is the most racist thing I’ve ever heard in my life tbh that was my own softball coach and he treated us fairly. Now if you’re here just to complain on his race, go elsewhere

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 9:47 pm
    • You are very ignorant! Is this your misguided attempt at getting your own pathetic group of followers? Do you have a job? Fat white women? If it helps you sleep at night….to think that ONLY FAT WHITE WOMEN want strong,virulent, educated black men…..then ok…rest well. How quickly you dismiss the WHITE SCHOOL TEACHER IN TENNESSEE AND THE “INNOCENT LITTLE WHITE GIRL” he drove to California. Research the sexual predator ratio…..after you’re finished pontificating your asinine nonsense.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 2:35 am
    • Another internet troll racist tough guy with no balls to ever say this to someone of color go back to your trailer and your sister wife you you ignorant POS

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 5:53 am
    • Your a racist retard and you just discredited anything you could ever say. Coach Wells was the most involved person at Fox and not in a negative way. You are the type of person who would hate a black and white TV because it was BLACK AND WHITE!!! Racist with no LURNIN!!!

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:17 am
    • Ask your white buddy that was molesting foreign exchange students at the Christian school. You are nothing more than a coward whos terrified of humans who are different from you yet have done nothing to you. What happen with your pal Jared from subway? Did he run out of sandwiches? Im sure youll be on the standard racist white man retirement plan. Flacid and in a trailer beating your wife daughter, smoking meth, trying sell your foodstamps so you can get generic Viagra in all hopes your shriveled sack can produce enough juice to get you a nephew son who will grow to hate you and take that white robe out your closet, tie you to the chair you passed out in from drinking natural ice and shoot you in the face for touching his disability check and his momma/sister/future wife.

Saturday, 27 May 2017, 4:55 am
  • SMH !!!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 7:55 pm
  • I’m am in utter shock! This is sick and horrifying! How can I ever feel my child is safe at school when stuff like this occurs! Sick to my stomach to know my child attends this school!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 7:45 pm
    • Do you know everything your child is doing when they are not around you?

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:50 am
    • Please explain how the school would have known and how it is the schools fault because there is no way the school would have prevented it and obviously your ignorant when it comes to how your child’s school works and what he does everyday in the area of culture and teachers

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:48 am
  • Why isn’t Fox Chapel letting the parents know about this

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 7:14 pm
    • How dum dum call 800 parents in 3 hours and why your kid had nothing to do with rhe incidnet so thier is no reason for you to no. Just becasue your kid goes thier it does not mean you can now rec confd info. Shool and cops did thier job he is in jail.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:02 pm
      • Please go back to school. I need hooked on phonics to read this comment.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:13 pm
        • Concerned about life, you remember phonics???? GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH AND VOICING THEM FOR ME. For dum dum, incidnet?? thier???

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:23 am
        • I agree. So hard to read without saying, “WHAT THE….” LOL

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 9:11 pm
        • ?

Thursday, 25 May 2017, 6:50 am
      • Dum dum… They can robocall every parent in. Minutes. Get with the tech.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:13 pm
      • We have a right to know! This is extremely serious with adult context deal with very young girls!

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 8:17 pm
      • Bill, it’s DUMB — The — incident — know — there —school…. It looks like you could use a little schooling your self.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:32 am
        • Their* and yourself* haha come on!

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 11:58 am
      • Are you serious? A child is SEXUAL ASSAULTED by a TEACHER and other parents don’t deserve to know??? Are you related to this dirtbag?

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 8:39 am
        • listen, personally i know this man. his daughter is my sisters best friend and he has done a lot for my family. never have we felt uncomfortable around him. he is a very big christian and if it is true, i will be very shocked. hes a very, very nice man. the investigation will be a shock to everyone who he knows.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 5:24 pm
          • He is a pedophile and I think it is SICK that people HIS FAMILY INCLUDED are condoning his behavior. I feel bad for his wife and kids and let’s hope she is not dumb enough to support him either!

Thursday, 25 May 2017, 11:42 am
      • You have to be a complete nut job to talk like that … you must not be a parent and if you are you need help!

Friday, 26 May 2017, 1:41 am
      • Holy crap Bill did you go to school?

Friday, 26 May 2017, 7:55 pm
    • They are this morning through a press conference! Geez.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 7:12 am
  • In before parents complain about nit being told.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 6:50 pm