Claims of Teachers Being Sexually Assaulted and Homicidal Threats Not Reported to Parents or Staff of NCT

BROOKSVILLE – Parents and Staff of Nature Coast Technical High School say they are fed up with criminal activity occurring on school property and they’re demanding change.

A staff member at NCT recently contacted RNRF, claiming that two major incidents occurred at NCT over the last few months that were never made public or even relayed to staff members.

According to one staff member who asked to remain anonymous, over the last 30 days a 10th grade student assaulted two teachers on two separate occasions by masturbating directly in front of each teacher. The first incident occurred with his pants on but the second time the student committed the offense, he completely exposed himself and stated “I bet you want this.”

The staff member tells RNRF that both teachers complained about the offenses but no criminal charges have been filed and the student only received 10 days OSS (Out of School Suspension).

School officials confirmed the student received a 10-day suspension and in a statement says, “administrators are working closely with the parents to provide additional interventions.” A spokesperson with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that two separate investigations were conducted but would not specify the type of investigation. Spokesperson Denise Moloney says, “After checking thoroughly, these (reports) under F.S. 985.04(2)(a) are confidential as they do not fit any of the 4 listed exclusions to juvenile confidentiality.  This may not be waived by the Sheriff’s office.”

It is believed that the student is still enrolled at NCT.

A second incident occurred earlier this year, where the same source says three NCT students were investigated by local and federal authorities, in connection with a series of threats to kill students and commit suicide. Sources say on multiple occasions the students used a U.S. Government website, the Veterans Affairs Website specifically, to announce their threats on a blog thread.

According to Karen Jordan of HCSB, pursuant to the criminal investigations, no charges were filed. Jordan further states, “The student’s activity was discovered after school was dismissed so no lockdown was required. The students are still attending school at NCT.”

But that’s not good enough for one staff member who says, “Administrators and the Sheriff’s Office should not brush this stuff under the carpet. Students, Parents and Staff have a right to know for their own safety.”

We spoke to NCT parent Jennifer Marasciullo who says, “If it’s true then the principal needs to be fired. I’m livid that I wasn’t told. Absolutely livid!”

Most of the parents and staff that we spoke to asked the same questions. Why are these students still attending NCT, why weren’t we notified, and why weren’t charges filed?

Unfortunately, due to privacy laws these questions may never be answered.

Comments
  • Cant blame the principal for having to deal with a mentally ill student in our “soft society “we live in. An investigation involving minors and a sexual crime has to be handled in a certain way.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 8:31 pm
  • Several thoughts seem to be evident:
    1) Everyone agrees the actions by this young man are totally inappropriate, anywhere.
    2) Administration either cannot or will not stand behind their teachers, by keeping them informed and backing them so they can TEACH, not deal with behavior problems, which are disruptive and need to be removed from a regular ed class in a prompt manner.
    3) Thousands of HS students are waiting to see what happens in this situation. Either this situation will be strictly dealt with, in which case, no other student will want to follow in his footsteps or minor repercussion, in which case, some other students will test how far they can go with rules and possibly carrying their testing out in the “real world”

It is time we put our foot down and say “ENOUGH”

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 2:21 pm
  • This school is ran like a circus. I once witnessed a support staff trying to implement a discipline on a student that
    told her to “F” off in a classroom full of teen mothers, the discipline was “destroyed” by the Schools Social Worker.
    Reason: Undiagnosed Postpartum Depression. No backing for these teachers at all by Administration or the Principal! Enough is Enough!!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 10:48 am
  • Typed wrong word should have typed post.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:27 pm
  • Ok i have one question to ask. Where in the the is the Superintendent. Her name is not found in the original post. That’s not new because she never makes a comment.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:24 pm
  • You amuse me. Here’s the educated research. Exposing genitals is, in fact, a misdemeanor for a minor. If you have any other educated comments let me know. I’m
    u open to a debate. Especially when i work at NCT and you do not.
    httpwww.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0800/0800.html

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:19 pm
    • Hello again K teacher …….this student did NOT JUST EXPOSE himself. It doesn’t matter where you work. Maybe you should go back to school and get some education in law if you want to become an expert. It is nice that you are advocating for the student, but any way you look at it it is a felony. If the school pressed charges he would be charged with a felony, plain and simple.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:54 pm
  • Let’s play devils advocate, if the student has a disability he will be able to come to school after his 10 OSS days. Then by rule he could do it again and you could not by law put him out of school, he would get to stay up to the age of 22. So if you think this is a problem now imagine him being 21 and displaying this behavior.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 2:23 pm
    • Dear Retired ESE….
      The public probably doesn’t even realize that a Special Ed. student can’t be expelled, and that a 10 out of school suspension is the most severe punishment they can be given, or that they are allowed to continue in public schools until the age of majority..aka 21!!!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:37 pm
  • These kids are getting out of hand, and getting away with it. They should be held to the same laws the teachers and administrators are held to! This kid is in 10 th grade, he Knew what he was doing and he did it anyway. Why? Because he also knew that we as a society would just say leave him alone, he’s just a kid. First of all , this teacher was sexually assaulted and this should not be tolerated. He must be held to the same punishment and laws that the teacher would be held to. If a teacher did this, would it be accepted, No it would not, so why would we even think that since it was done to a teacher it should be allowed. Besides he could have done this to another student (maybe he has) or maybe he will go on to do this when he gets out of school. Behavior such as this must not be tolerated!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:54 am
  • When the principle is feeling stress and strain they like to quote Capone “Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness”. Just wait for that to come out! Sick…
    That’s higher ed for ya!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:22 am
  • why not TEEN COURT??? Where’s the SRO?? Bull crap about the privacy!! These teachers need to speak up and we the parents need to support them 100%…… these kids today (I have them also) seem to think they deserve everything and the level of expectancy is over the top.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:17 am
    • and pray for the boy that he gets the help he needs. Somethings not right with him or his home, needing attention this way is very sad, look beyond the obvious people, its a huge cry for help. God help us.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:22 am
  • If they went to adminastration good luck .

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:13 am
  • Privatize the whole thing, that will bring a completely different level of accountability. Remove the entitlements and bring in public sector professionals…

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 6:35 am
  • This kid was probably the son of the deputy who was masturbating in his marked unit on duty. Again, the most corrupt community in Florida, from the cops through the school system.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:05 am
    • Is that comment necessary to this conversation, Bethy?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 1:33 pm
    • Bingo! You nailed it!!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 1:11 am
    • If you think this is the most corrupt, then you havent seen what’s been happening on the east coast of Florida….we got it made compared to other counties.

Monday, 15 May 2017, 9:27 pm
  • Yall are ridiclous talking bad about any staff at nct it is as clear as stated, a culture change. The administration im sure did what they thought was best as well as the hcso. If anything the school board could be to worry about. Kids are outrageous and even more tempermenteral now adays. Don’t bash the wonderful people who have worked there ALL these years, not just this one. I see Someone noted that they were forced BY the schoolboard to become a zoned school instead of magnet. These are all seperate incidents with minors still so they cannot be posted online or notified to parents. Its unecessary nevertheless. Only the people involved also as a K Teacher stated on this post. I could go on and on, but instead Go Sharks!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:48 am
    • Well said. You will see with social media, adults like to be experts at things they don’t have all the facts to and I constantly see “an eye for an eye” angry retaliation in their comments. This world is unforgiving, as if all of us are not guilty of doing wrong in our life.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:22 pm
  • The teacher can file charges; he or she does not need district permission. Where is the teacher’s union? Shouldn’t they protect the teacher?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 12:10 am
  • Are the children enrolled in football?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 11:23 pm
  • Wait, hold on. This was not sexual assault. It was indecent exposure! Why is RNRF using this term? Obviously, there is more to the story and the facts need to be collected. This is a misdemeanor charge so idk why ppl are demanding action. I agree kid should be charged but to tell everyone, not necessary.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:37 pm
    • It is a FELONY. It is a leud and lacivious act. Read the law before you spew your uneducated comments.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 6:08 am
      • It’s the difference between laws 800.03 and 800.04 I guess if you weren’t there you wouldn’t know what the situation was to determine the difference….it’s ok. We all want to be experts about topics we just read an article on.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:38 pm
        • Sorry K teacher. I do know the difference and happen to be an expert, work in law enforcement over 25 years. It is a FELONY no matter how many laws you try to quote. Nice try tho ?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:41 pm
          • Well, he hasn’t been charged or arrested on anything yet, so maybe all news articles don’t cover the whole​ story. Or should you believe everything you read? That is why I’m advocating againstpublic chastising and judgement. Let the law deal with him. I’m willing to put money on the fact he won’t be charged with felony.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 12:35 pm
          • Thats the problem with cops. You think you know it all. What law school did you go to? I know you guys enforce the laws you want to enforce, you pick and choose on whom the law will fall. You can not however, call this a felony. It is a misdemeanor. Please check with law professor at UF. He will tell you.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 2:07 pm
          • So much for you being an expert.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 2:10 pm
          • Again, nice try “Oh No”.
            I do have a law degree. I did not say I was a cop I said I work in law enforcement. Plain and simple he did more than JUST EXPOSE himself. It is a felony if the school or victim decides to press charges.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:59 pm
          • Please share the statute that shows it as a felony.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 9:53 pm
          • Act of Indecency is when a person does something of a sexual nature with or towards another person or makes the person do something of a sexual nature towards them. For example, it can include the OFFENDER MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON.
            Indecent assault is an offense of aggravated assault and is characterized as a sex crime and has significant overlap with offenses referred to as sexual assault.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 11:40 pm
      • Maybe you should check your spelling before you call people uneducated.

Thursday, 25 May 2017, 7:57 pm
  • Something is fishy!!! Dead damn wrong …. IF THIS WAS REVERSED AND TEACHER DID THIS TO STUDENT ,IT WOULD BE CURTAINS …I SAY WE PROTEST IMMEDIATELY

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:29 pm
  • I’m one of his teachers and I was informed right away of the incident by admin. The incident was handled right away. This student will not return to achool. I’m sorry but I don’t agree that the entire school, kids and parents, need to know about a child masturbating under a desk. Only the teachers that are in contact with him should be aware. Have you been to HS before? Kids would destroy him. He is a minor in need of help and protection while he gets the help he needs.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:54 pm
    • He does not need help and protection. What he needs is to be arrested for lewd and lascivious Behavior. If the schools continue to coddle these students then things will be much worse. The Sheriff’s Office should have arrested this young man. I don’t know why they didn’t. Lewd and lascivious

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:48 am
      • Yes I agree he should be arrested, indecent exposure misdemeanor and get help through court mandated classes. I

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 2:50 pm
      • So you want to pay for incarceration for the rest of his life? I aint condoning what he did, but to give him a felony already and not even 18 for a sex related offense. I can guarantee you, that you’ll be paying for him through taxes for the rest of your life.

Monday, 15 May 2017, 9:25 pm
  • Ask about what happened to a Central teacher last night. Nobody was notified of that either.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:50 pm
    • Tell us what happens appended?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 5:57 am
  • If they let pregnant girls & girls with babies attend I’m guessing misbehavior such as this will be acceptable as well.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:10 pm
    • Excuse me. If it wasn’t for marchmen allowing for teen parents and their children to attend I wouldn’t have my education. Just because they allow teen parents and their children to attend doesn’t mean we influence this behavior. So why don’t you get facts before you bash.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:46 am
      • Ariel, I appreciate that you were able to pursue and obtain you education. But unfortunately, the number of teen pregnancies is not decreasing, yet the number of schools that offer day care is. So the fact that these services are being offered does point to a behavioral influence.

Monday, 15 May 2017, 12:32 pm
  • If parents who really care about education knew even half the crap that happens on a high school campus their children would all be home schooled!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:04 pm
  • If this happened to the teachers, I can almost guarantee this has happened to students by the same person! Very sad that this is tolerated!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:59 pm
  • Last month I took my 9th grader out of that school and she is currently enrolled some where else because while my child was supposed to be at one of the schools after school clubs she was instead having sex with a 10th grader in the boys bathroom. Why was there no supervision? Don’t get me wrong..I am in no way nieve about teenagers and what they get themselves into.. but.. where was the supervision at this time and how was my child ever allowed to leave club with that young man at the same time? The school did not even know it had happened until I stormed right in there with my child and demanded answers. All I got was a school officer and other sheriff’s at my door saying my child could now go to jail for rape. That’s what I had to endure over a situation that should of never been able to happen in the first place. And b4 y’all start calling me a bad mom cuz of the way my child acted… She had been grounded and phone taken and everything for her erratic behavior. She had started being good and getting her grades back up so I had just started to allow her to go to some of these clubs after school. And only becuz to my knowledge and understanding there was supervision there at all times. Boy was I fooled I guess. So trust me I was doing my part. I’m sure none of the parents heard about this either. It was probably kept hush hush too.. SMH!!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:57 pm
    • Sounds like your daughter is a regular whore! Lollipops is hiring.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:34 am
      • How dare you speak such evil, vile words! How old were you when you started having some form of sex? I can not believe the hate I read here. I am 61 yrs old and as far back as my high school days kids bucked the system, smoked cigs, dope and had sex in the bathrooms.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 5:49 pm
        • Exactly…only they didn’t get away with it. That’s the difference here. We are living in a society of pure lawlessness where everybody gets away with everything. It’s all in who you know…or pay off. Makes you wanna puke.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 12:50 am
      • Lol sounds like you already work there with a name like “ho in training” !!! Lord Jesus help these fools plz!!!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 12:25 am
  • There is a culture of covering up bad behavior by many administrators in Hernando County. They are so worried about reporting data to their direct superior that they sweep major incidents under the rug to keep the discipline data down. This is a systemic problem in our school system that should be investigated.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:54 pm
    • Amen! On point.
      Now ISS from an outsider looking in…not for the day, but only class period of write up. Maybe 10 day may needs to be brought back. .

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 7:23 am
    • This is the most accurate statement on this thread. Work in the schools…crazy how much kids get away with because school doesn’t want to look bad with a high amount of disciplines reported. Kids know it too. Part of why being a teacher sucks now.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 7:40 am
    • EXACTLY!!!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 12:39 am
  • That’s just great!!! Those of us that have children going there should have been told about these incidents. Why in the hell ate the kids that made the death threats still even allowed to go to school. Why were they not arrested? So who are they related to that they get preferential treatment, while our children are being threatened? What does the guy that goes around masterbating at school havebto do to get locked up??? Are they just going to wait until he rapes someone? What in the hell is going on with the school board & the sheriff’s office? Somebody needs to do something and they need to do it fast.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:44 pm
  • Last month I took my 9th grader out of that school and she is currently enrolled some where else because while my child was supposed to be at one of the schools after school clubs she was instead having sex with a 10th grader in the boys bathroom. Why was there no supervision? Don’t get me wrong..I am in no way nieve about teenagers and what they get themselves into.. but.. where was the supervision at this time and how was my child ever allowed to leave club with that young man at the same time? The school did not even know it had happened until I stormed right in there with my child and demanded answers. All I got was a school officer and other sheriff’s at my door saying my child could now go to jail for rape. That’s what I had to endure over a situation that should of never been able to happen. I send my child to school to learn not to come home and worry about did she just get herself pregnant. And b4 anyone starts bashing me as a mother… I had already taken her phone away and she was grounded for months over and over again for her erratic behavior. So I was in no way allowing her to endulge in these activities. She wasn’t even supposed to be dating. The only thing she was allowed to do was go to school and come home. She had been doing better for almost a month so I started letting her go to clubs after school cuz to my knowledge and understanding..there was supervision. Guess mom got fooled again. So yeah this school is very shady. And I bet none of the parents heard about this either. I’m sure it was kept hush hush too.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:43 pm
    • As a mother, you are supposed to teach your children the moral rights and wrongs in life. Don’t blame your shortcomings as a mother on the school.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:24 am
      • Don’t bash someone else, because it will all come back on u. Even if this person did share this story does not mean u know all the facts, grow up and pay more attention to ur life and less bashing others.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 10:13 am
      • its always some one elses fault. dont you know.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 10:43 am
      • girl still made the choice…she is to blame alot!!!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 10:45 am
      • Never said one time that I as blaming the school. my child is to blame. I have done everything I am supposed to be doing as a mother. I have tried my hardest to teach my child morals and self respect. she chooses on her own to “buck” the system. You have no idea what this child has put me and this whole family thru. my point I was making in this post was that I bet no parents heard about this either.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 12:11 pm
        • Stephanie,
          I think you come across as a smart, articulate mom. I can tell because I can actually comprehend what you are attempting to tell the readers. Hopefully she will grow up & realize it’s tough out there. Mine turned out pretty good (not being smug). Good Luck and don’t give up on her.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:53 pm
          • Thank you gloinsummer56 .. finally someone with intelligence lol And I will never give up on her. One day she will grow up and look back on all of this and them some and start the apologies. I happy to hear that your kiddos turned out great. That means there are some decent adults out there. Along with us. Happy late mother’s day and have a blessed day hunny!

Monday, 15 May 2017, 12:05 pm
      • So your children never did anything that you yourself didn’t have control over? I guess it means that every time your children screwed up, YOU was the reason.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 10:52 am
    • How the heck can the police come to your door and say your 9th grade daughter can be charged with raping a 10th grade boy??? That’s absurd!!!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 6:37 pm
      • Exactly… They said that they were investigating on both ends for possible rape. So not only her but the boy too. My daughter had to fill out statements proving that it was indeed consensual on both ends. As did the boy too. It was a very rough week!! In my opinion.. I think they were trying to invest the kids so it could take the focus off the fact that there was no supervision at the time of the incident. But you know what they say about opinions l

Monday, 15 May 2017, 12:11 pm
        • It’s a high school lady not a daycare, if you don’t want your kid making bad decisions then you should teach or show them why they shouldn’t make bad decisions. Making a public high school out to be responsible for your daughter sneaking into the bathroom after school for a quickie is really just bad parenting. And as far as the whole investigating rape thing, would you rather they just discount the idea that your daughter was possibly raped or should they discount the idea that your daughter is a rapist since she’s a woman? Because in either case you’re wrong, if there is a sexual assault the officer WILL ALWAYS make sure it was not a rape. You made a bad choice by trusting an untrustworthy daughter. Mothers of America…

Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 2:04 am
  • It is true. Many teachers know about the sexual assault.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:38 pm
  • I Just don’t understand why the teacher herself(himself Whatever), didn’t contact the Police knowing the school didn’t, So many more questions unanswered….., this is such an incomplete story…should investigate more, then write this story.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:29 pm
    • Easier said than done. It doesn’t just happen at NCTHS. Administration let the kids run the schools, starting from the bottom up.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 7:18 am
      • If nothing done at school level, the going to hcso as a civilian reporting should be next.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 7:19 am
  • So they can just get away with sexual harassment! Then down the road when their behavior escalates to a worse offense everyone will be shocked.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:12 pm
  • Us parents should picket in front of school and demand principals firing

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:11 pm
    • WHO is the principal of NCT ?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:20 pm
  • It’s the new America don’t report the truth or you’re a rasist homophobic intolerance bigot

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:08 pm
    • EXACTLY RIGHT

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 2:14 pm
  • This is outrageous! When I attended from 2003-2005, I had OSS because my mom gave me two Advil for cramps. Yet, this student masturbated and assaulted these teachers and no criminal charges were done?! No one in their right mind does that! He is old enough to face consequences before he commits rape. Especially with the issues involving teacher/student relations at other high schools, this is absurd!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:00 pm
  • I’ve had multiple children go to NCT. I hate to say that we’ve seen a drastic decline in the entire atmosphere at the school. I’m not sure if it’s a microcosm of our society in general. I can say that the same year this school was forced by the school board to be a zoned school and not a primarily magnet school , the culture changed. Previously kids were there because they wanted to be.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:48 pm
    • There has been simular trouble during the past 2 decades at NCT. It’s always been a den of trouble since it’s inception, you may just have a short memory SJW type children went there.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 10:46 am
    • The schoo, was not demaned to be a zoned school thats what the principal wanted. The school has always had problems with students. Bu

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:25 pm
    • The board did not demand the school to be a zoned school. The principal wanted it. The students have no respect.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:27 pm
    • The school was a zoned school because that is what the principal wanted.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:29 pm
  • Time to stop protecting these “juveniles” and post their names, addresses, and pictures. I am sick and tired of “protecting” them. Where is the outrage…why don’t parents and other students demand this?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:24 pm
  • so… when something horrible happens (rape, murder, shootings) then what??!! they can’t keep this quiet any longer! they can;t keep covering their a**es and letting MY kids suffer! i’m disgusted!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:13 pm
  • One of those kids are my nieghbors..He gets off everything..Maybe due to the cop flag that hangs in parents yard…

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:13 pm
    • We’re not druggies and we have nothing to hide…nothing to do with the cop flag

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:33 am
      • Eric, I haven’t seen one post on here regarding drugs. Don’t know if one of these kids were yours or not, frankly don’t care. If you fly a cop flag, idk either. You can fly pretty much anything on your own property, except your wife of course. Lol Have a nice day, rumors do get started around here, kinda like a little Peyton Place., everyone likes to know your business. Kids grown, grandkids in another state, I have no skin in the game. Just trying to live in this wonderful (eye roll) county, have learned sooo much. I have learned to trust no one and I do mean no one.
        Be well.? .

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 1:54 pm
    • If it’s a cop’s kid…then the principal and Supt. aren’t the ONLY ones that should be fired. I expect better from our Sheriff himself. If he’s allowing this in his dept., on his dime…that tells us what WE the residents of Hernando Co. need to know. WE elected him to that office. This is NOT the first time, he and his dept. has covered up serious crimes by NOT bringing murder /manslaughter or any other felonious charges against a perp. Sounds like he needs to be ripped a new one as well, and be forced to do it or face the unemployment line. That’s NOT RIGHT! When ANY deputy fails to file charges against a perp for felonious crimes, THAT is obstruction of justice….enough said!

Come on parents…SPEAK UP!!!!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:07 pm
  • Fire the principal and superintendent of schools .

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:11 pm
  • UNBELIEVABLE, that student should be in jail. That kid is a sick freak and he may try to rape someone next. That is a FELONY! We need to demand his arrest.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:09 pm
  • What to go NCT. Some more disappointing news since I graduated there. No respect as the school board are a bunch of overpaid pansies.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:08 pm
  • I guarantee you that at least one of these kids is related to a cop. If it were one of our kids they would be in jail. I understand confidentiality but the kid who masturbated should have been charged with indecent exposure and should still be arrested.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:03 pm
  • Pretty damn sad!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:02 pm
  • contact fox news over this immediately

Friday, 12 May 2017, 6:55 pm
    • I am outraged over these students crying for safe rooms and all this pc crap going on, IT’S TIME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY! The Principal should be FIRED and any other teacher or staff member that covered this up and all these boys or students should be in a juvenile detention center on lock down period!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:22 pm
      • AGREED!!!!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 10:42 pm
    • Same reason that I as a sub can no longer sub at Moton because we are not allowed to do anything to the students

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 7:56 pm