Man Uses a Pitchfork to Assault Girlfriend and Her Car

BROOKSVILLE – A domestic dispute turned violent Saturday after a man assaulted his live-in girlfriend with a farm tool.According to reports, the victims began arguing with her boyfriend, 22-year-old Dakota Weiss, at their residence on Campbell Drive over his drinking. To avoid further conflict, the victim picked up her daughter and tried to leave the residence in her vehicle. On her way out of the house, Weiss picked up a large pitchfork and charged at her in an outright position. The victim jumped into her car and tried to drive away but Weiss stabbed the tire with the pitchfork.

Deputies spoke to two independent witnesses who confirmed the victim’s story. Grubs Road

Weiss admitted to picking up the pitchfork but says he only wanted to puncture the tire.

Weiss was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Assault. He has since posted a $1,000 bond.

weiss

Comments
  • over his drinking ????? charged at her in an outright position ???? who confirmed the victim’s story. Grubs Road???

Saturday, 21 January 2017, 10:58 am
  • That’s DaMac for ya…use to be a decent neighborhood. Smh….

Friday, 20 January 2017, 5:12 pm
    • Was nice neighborhood BEFORE DA MAC WAS BUILT ON THIS PROPERTY.

Saturday, 21 January 2017, 8:19 am
  • Grabbing a pitchfork, stabbing The tire of your girlfriend’s car, terrifying her children, may not be the best argument that you have your drinking under control.

Friday, 20 January 2017, 5:53 am
    • #1 MY VAN
      #2 OUR KIDS
      #3 DEFINATELY DO NOT HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM.
      And for the record, everybody has issues. There are rapists, murders, drug dealers, and terrorists that you people should be focusing on. Not this family’s issues. Most of you have probably done worse. I graduated high school, have a dam good job that brings in more then you and your spouse does combined, and most importantly I have a beautiful family with 2 beautiful kids and a beautiful girl to have them with.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 9:47 pm
  • As the stomach turns is created by all the bullies who can’t control their stupidity in this county. Could be you’re one of them????

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 8:55 pm
  • Am I Hearing Banjo Music? Stay Tuned For another Episode of As The Stomach Turns!

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 8:11 pm
  • RNRF gets it’s info from officer’s reports who get their info from victim & witnesses. Do not blame them for YOUR ACTIONS. An adult ???? NOT.

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 7:45 pm
  • Green Acres as a drama series!

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 7:11 pm
    • LMAO…you’re old enough to remember that show?? I am. Funny thing is when I read this, I thought of that old show and that was BEFORE I saw your comment. AWESOME COMMENT 38 special. 😀

Friday, 20 January 2017, 2:56 am
  • Tonight the bottle let me down it let her memory come around haha

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 7:00 pm
  • Ok Weiss , we believe U, just put down the pitchfork!!

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 6:07 pm
    • LMBO…great comeback Tonster 😀

Friday, 20 January 2017, 2:53 am
  • this is total bull crap. First of all the police report is public material. you want the real story look for your self. I hold the right to freedom of speech. I Was NOT drunk, my family are not “DRUNKS”, I don’t have kids old enough to even know what trespassing is. I was not harming her or anybody. and most importantly had no intentions on harming anybody. I was in the wrong place in the wrong time with the wrong people around me. My kids’ mother and I are fine, we are not holding this against eachother. The public has the right to know what really happened. The two “witnesses” and RNRF threw this story way out of context.

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 5:51 pm
    • You seem to have a problem reading. I DID NOT specifically say your kids trespassed. There are a group here who thrive on starting trouble & involving others in keeping it going. I’m sure you know some of them. I also did not take your freedom of speech away.

Saturday, 21 January 2017, 8:17 am
  • I live in the area of campbell drive & I wish the address had been published. They’re pretty much all drunks here & if they get together DRUNK & decide they don’t like you ( or get pissed off at you) they harass you, have their kids harass you, trespass, make noises around your house ( especially if there are bushes or trees to hide around ). It’s the only place I’ve had occasion to call sherriff’s office. One person BRAGGED how cops had been to her house before & she didn’t care!!!!! Sherriffs do nothing but try to make caller the bad guy. Always screaming & yelling & sounds of guns here. Just waiting for fatality.

Thursday, 19 January 2017, 4:54 pm