BREAKING: Sheriff’s Volunteer, School Staff Member Charged with Molesting Foreign Exchange Students

UPDATE: 5/12/2017, 12:16 P.M. – Due to conflicting reports that Bruce McAllister is a staff member of Hernando Christian Academy, we have provided a photograph of McAllister’s Identification Badge.

UPDATE: 1:48 P.M. – The Brooksville Police Department has released the following statement regarding today’s arrest:

On 04/29/17, the Brooksville Police Department received a complaint about multiple sex offenses having been committed at 5347 Cappleman Loop, within the city limits of Brooksville.

An investigation by the criminal investigations division revealed that the husband of a principal at Hernando Christian Academy used a school sponsored foreign exchange program to lure victims into his home. Bruce McAllister, who is also a Hernando Christian Academy staff member, courted and molested several underage teenage boys while under his guardianship.

McAllister was booked into the Hernando County Jail on $77,000.00 bond. The investigation is ongoing, as more potential victims likely exist. If you have additional information to provide in this case contact Detective Pasternak or Crime Stoppers.

UPDATE: 1:08 P.M. – A spokesperson for the Brooksville Police Department says McAllister was also a staff member of Hernando County Christian Academy.

BROOKSVILLE – Moments ago, a volunteer with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office was taken into custody at his residence inside the Southern Hills gated community on US-41.

Officials say Bruce McAllister is charged with sexual battery on what sources say could be several foreign exchange students who have stayed at his residence, located at 5347 Cappleman Loop, over an undetermined number of years.

There are unconfirmed reports that McAllister helped recruit foreign exchange students for Hernando County Christian Academy, where his wife Cathy McAllister serves as Principal.

Information is still developing but we expect a formal statement from Brooksville Police sometime today.

Check back frequently for updates.

CORRECTION: Original information provided by officials alleged that McAllister is a Volunteer Deputy. A spokesperson with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office says McAllister is not a Deputy; rarther, he is a civilian volunteer.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2017 Real News Real Fast, Incorporated.

Comments
  • Monty, why are you responding to a comment that is not directed at you? Are you Oh,no? And if you are Oh, no why are you using a different name? I think that you are the one who is confused.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 11:44 pm
    • Montgomery is my real name. I was just trying to be upfront.

Monday, 15 May 2017, 5:09 pm
  • White people discussed me n have the nerve to talk about black folks

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 6:33 pm
    • You mean white people talk about you?

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 9:57 pm
  • According to another news report this man, McAllister, volunteered for the sheriff’s office.
    He worked at the courthouse doing something with fingerprinting and DNA. Tom, do you know if that is true?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:26 pm
      • Oh goody. The criminal defense attorneys are going to have a hayday with that.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:31 pm
  • A bunch of dirt bags. They operate like a criminal enterprise. Manipulating grades to pass children. Of course you have to be an inside member of the “cult”. Go on SUNBIZ.ORG and search the corporate records to find out the slugs that share the proceeds from this place. Again Brooksville police shouldn’t investigate. Hogan law firm should recuse representing as its a BIG CONFLICT since they are also the city attorney. FDLE or better yet FBI since they are international students on a US VISA. I’m sure the Feds have authority

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 2:22 pm
    • Good point about the feds,and hogan.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 1:16 am
  • I’m sickened and disturbed over this! Hernando Christian Academy is no “Christian” school. In my opinion, it operated more like a cult! I pulled my children out after a few months of enrollment. You can believe the truth is just beginning to unfold! Among many other things, it’s a very racist environment starting from the staff which are all somehow related! Good luck this investigation will continue to get bigger! The worst school that I have ever sent my children to…

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:12 am
    • HCA has been a great choice; based on your attitude, its my opinion that you’re the issue.

You make demonstrably false claims like all the staff is somehow related…really, how are you to be believed?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:28 pm
      • Listen, there are plenty of related people working there. Im sure she doesn’t mean they are all related. HCA is a place full of fake Christians..plain and simple. Sorry.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 3:57 pm
        • When someone types the word ALL, it means exactly everyone. That being pointed out, you mention there are ‘plenty’ of people related….how many is plenty and then give me a list of related people. It’s not ALL nor PLENTY. If you haven’t noticed the world is full of fake Christians, not just HCA.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 10:02 pm
          • Seriously, if you are a part of the school, you know who’s related! I don’t need to list them.

Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 10:02 pm
        • No, I really don’t know of this list of plenty of people who are related…give me some examples since there are so many

Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 4:35 pm
          • If you don’t know who’s related, you don’t go to the school…period. There are at least 10… husband and wife, mom and son, dad and son, etc.

Sunday, 21 May 2017, 11:04 pm
  • Tom

Debra Hogan owns Hogan law firm which is also the attorney for the city of brooksville. How can Brooksville police investigation not be tainted?? The FDLE MUST TAKEOVER this investigation so justice is served without the GOOD OLE BOY network victimizing these kids by robbing them of justice!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:17 pm
  • Now let me get this straight in my mind. Pedophile also has a PASSPORT, as well as his wife, did they pull his passport due to seriousness of HIS CRIMES, AND HE IS A FLIGHT RISK??? What kind of bonds person would even bond him out? This is really messed up. Maybe his loving wife Cathy had the full amount, where did you read this?? Well if all of us are lucky he will blow his own brains out, seriously doubt that, those kind usually don’t . My bet is on pedophile and his loving wife will flee the country, he will continue on with his perverted ways while his dear wife enables him.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:08 pm
    • It’s on the county website. Under his arrest report. Public records. The Childs statement.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 2:16 pm
      • Why is a Christian sexologist working with children?

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:42 pm
  • The childs report basically said that Mcallister told the boy he was an athletic doctor, therapist and sexologist. He told him he could help his penis get bigger by massaging it. He got in the shower with him and massaged and masterbated him. He also brought out a massage table and blind folded the child and began massaging and masterbating him. The report also says Mcallister told the child that he had a passport and could flea at anytime and didn’t want to go to jail for his crimes. I heard he is free on bond. This is all public..go read it. Absolutely terrible for these kids.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:57 pm
    • L McDonald and makeusbereal……..very well spoken , with dignity , manners and respect. I completely agree

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:16 pm
  • One Bad Apple doesn’t ruin the whole tree. Get your heads out of the clouds and come to reality that there are some fine people working at that school . My kids will continue to go there. He’ll get what’s coming to him for sure there’s no doubt about that.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 5:20 pm
    • You are obviously new. You will see in the years to come. Trust me.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:59 pm
      • Thanks for your life lessons mommyof4 but I’m 40 years old and grew up in Brooksville. So not too new to the area. As I said he will get what he deserves. But maybe you should get your kids out like you said since every staff member there is corrupt as your portraying. Have a good evening ma’m

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:52 pm
      • Well….bye. Seriously, if I were as irate and concerned as you, there’s no way my kids would be enrolled at HCA.

Assuming you are paying tuition, you could be saving a lot of money by going to public school.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:04 pm
        • I made that mistake! I can’t wait to see the investigation continue and expose all of the ugliness that goes on at HCA!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:17 am
        • Most likely mommyof 4 of is not paying tuition, there are scholarships which quite a number of families use to attend.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 4:01 pm
          • I can almost guarantee she isn’t paying tuition.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 9:29 pm
    • I really don’t think anyone’s head is in the clouds when reading or hearing about this. I think that their heads are in hell.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 12:03 am
    • My daughter will also remain!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:58 pm
  • One more question. If he is taking these boys for physicals, what are the doctors doing?? Are they part of this victimization?? Being paid to keep quiet?? ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THESE TWO NEEDS INVESTIGATION TO GET ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:02 pm
  • I pray the victims spread the word to others to contact leo. These children DESERVE TO BE HEARD & PAYED ATTENTION TO. Bullet idea – NOT. Death penalty – NOT. Life in prison, CONSECUTIVE SENTENCES, NO POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE , NONE!!! Let him spend the rest of his life with his own kind. His wife DOES KNOW no matter how much she will try to lie about it. She is GUILTY BEFORE, DURING & AFTER THE FACT. SHE NEEDS TO OWN UP AND TAKE HER PUNISHMENT FOR PROCURING THE VICTIMS. Just disgusting all the way around.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:42 pm
  • CAN I PULL THE TRIGGER!!! HE DESERVES 1 THING A BULLET

Friday, 12 May 2017, 1:28 pm
    • A bullet is way to good for him.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:25 pm
  • This is the way HCA runs …they cover everything up as if it didn’t exist. All the staff is posting #hcapride on Facebook. That’s fine. HCA can have pride, but seriously do not dismiss what this man has done. If there is ever an issue or a problem it’s never the fault of anyone at the school. They will never own up to this. It’s their Christian way. I need to get my kids out.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 12:07 pm
    • If you need to get your kids out, why can’t you pick them up, as in right now?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 12:41 pm
    • Why don’t you take the kids out right now?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 12:45 pm
    • You are absolutely correct! Horrible environment !

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:06 am
    • I was there! I know! It’s a horrible place!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 8:15 am
  • It saddens me to read this story. We need to all remember that there are still victims in this case. Many high school students are reading all these comments. Please keep that in mind when posting here. I certainly hope Mrs McCallister knew nothing of this. Most pedophiles are very good at hiding who they really are (Wolf’s in sheep’s clothing). At his age I’m sure there are many more victims even at other schools thru-out the country. Blue jean Betty I’m sorry you had a bad experience at HCA. I on the other hand have had several children graduate from HCA, and still have children & grandchildren attending there. All schools take parent involvement, and parents have to be actively involved in there child’s education. The school not only has teachers with degrees, but many have masters, and several with doctorates. Students are allowed to excel and move to advanced classes unlike public schools. Class sizes are kept small so those that need extra help, can get it. Please keep these victims and our school in your prayers.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:16 am
    • Please tell me the several doctorate degreed teachers. Also, there absolutely are teachers teaching there without a degree. I only know of one doctorate. Dr. Bryant doesn’t count..he’s new.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 12:01 pm
      • The highschool English teacher also has a doctorate.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:31 pm
  • This is unbelievable and sick!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 1:54 am
  • Heartbroken and sick over this. My child attends this school and I know the McAllisters, so needless to say today’s news about these allegations is horrifying! Just to clarify some facts, Mr. McAllister was not a teacher but he did volunteer at the school with the exchange students which he drove to the health department for physicals and vaccinations, he also went on weekend exchange student day trips to area amusement parks, malls, etc, with his wife Principal Cathy McAllister, this was part of the foreign exchange program. I don’t know what Mr. McAllister did with football but I did not see him involved in any other sports programs with the school nor in the classrooms. HCA is a good school, with certified teachers and quality programs and yes, they recently underwent a national accreditation survey and passed with flying colors. Please don’t criticize an entire school because of 1 persons mentally sick perverted behavior according to the allegations of his arrest which all I can say is I pray it’s not true but I highly doubt it based on the investigation report. Please also do not persecute the Christian faith because of a persons Free Will to commit these acts, this is something we’ve seen committed by others of different religions, races, political beliefs and I know we’re all angry but right now more than ever we should come together and support the innocent young men who were victimized. I pray Cathy McAllister was not aware although I find that hard to imagine. If she was aware she should be terminated and criminally charged as well, but if Cathy truly was oblivious then she and their entire family are also victims and going through their own hell because of this. I pray for ALL the victims of this situation including those who perhaps have not come forward yet and I hope they will have the courage to speak up. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Rather than lashing out at each other let’s come together as a society and do something positive to show our support for the victims.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 12:27 am
    • Well the school should have notified the PARENTS OF THESE KIDS, GO READ PAOLA’s post and decider it !!! If that is true, That my dear is your good Ole school. Where are the molested boys,?? praying they didn’t turn them over to his wife. No way she didn’t know, just no way, unless she was deaf, dumb and blind. Help these kids by getting them home to their own parents. She traveled to foreign countries and hand picked the boys from what others have posted. God be with these boys and their families . May this pedophile and any others who went along with it rot and burn in the pits of HELL. Shell out some foreign exchange money and get these parents here to be with their sons, that would be the right thing to do, and you say what to that HCA school?? Just as I figured, you will say nothing. PROBABLY. .

Friday, 12 May 2017, 11:16 am
      • Paola”s family incicated that they weren’t notified of anything. This will continue to be covered up by HCA and HCSO. Both are in CYA mode

Friday, 12 May 2017, 2:08 pm
        • Oh no you are exactly right, this is certainly wrong, I hear a lot of these boys come from very poor areas ( don’t know if true) plus how would they get here to there sons.? There has to be more and I pray they come forward. Time for no more cover ups, period. Took me forever to translate Paola’s post, but I finally got it. Let’s pray that justice is done, in spite of the cover up and these boys cam overcome and they can with help from family and GOD. And prayers.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:20 pm
        • Debra Hogan of the Hogan law firm is representing HCA. The Hogan law firm is also the city attorney. The represent the Brooksville PD. The FDLE MUST be conducting this investigation as these kids who are victims are going to be victimized again when this gets swept under the rug!!!!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:41 pm
      • We were notified of the arrest.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:53 pm
    • Back in 1986/1987, I was a student there at the Hernando Christian Academy. During P.E., when the boys played soccer, the male coach to the boy’s team, would split the boys up into 2 teams. The skins and the shirts. The skins would take their shirts off and play soccer against the shirts. At the time, I didn’t think anything about this, I just thought boys are treated differently. Now in light of this, I wonder.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 1:16 pm
    • Back in 1986, at the Hernando Christian Academy, they had a preacher there as a guest speaker for awhile. During the assembly, he started talking about how he used to live in a house full of drug addicts and how there was a woman tied up to a bed upstairs. Then he said that the woman was left tied up to the bed and she died. I guess this was a story of what really happened that he told to scare kids away from drug use.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 1:59 pm
    • L. McDonald, thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to say! My daughter attends this school and we couldn’t be happier with the education she has received! She came from a failing public school carrying horrible grades and terribly low self-esteem to a budding beautiful flower with great grades because of the opportunities at HCA!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 3:51 pm
    • Back around 1987, the P.E. class would sometimes go out to Tom Varn Park to play softball. During the car trip, one of the girls who was old enough to drive her own car to school, mooned the female P.E. teacher. The teacher laughed as this was all in good fun.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:21 pm
      • It is written and commonly overlooked in modern Religious criminology 101, section 378, subsection C: Thou shalt not sleep with your cash cow.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:41 pm
  • In the past…I’ve seen this guy around Tom Varn Park. Working in recreation, I was always super protective, alert

and extremely attentive to all the children I supervised. Always on the look out for perverts! There were several. If

you’re attentive and paying attention to the child’s daily emotions, personalities and habits it doesn’t take a brain

surgeon to figure out something is wrong. I’m sure she’ll be playing the part of damsel in distress. We as females

have an extra sense, a strong female instinct to pick up on things that others wouldn’t see. You don’t have young,

attractive boy’s staying in your house with your husband and not know what’s going on in that house!! This is one

sick, organized, perverted team !! I feel so sorry for these children.

I believe this town breeds sickos. I’ve met so many sick, perverted, jealous, lying, manipulating, lifeless minded,

opportunity seekers, back stabbers , gold diggers, alcoholic , druggies ,vindictive , narcissistic

delusional men that work and live here. Did I miss anything? If I were capable of the stress involved, I would

certainly be suing a few for slander. Trust no one in this small ,quaint town and obviously trust no one with your

children !

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 9:07 pm
    • Tina Nichols, YES you missed EVIL, VILE, VICIOUS, ANIMAL ABUSING, IN YOUR FACE TERRORISTS. I also trust no one here because of the same reasons. Also, TWO FACED, FORKED TONGUE, SPREAD YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS EVERYWHERE AND WILL TRY TO BAIT YOU INTO SITUATIONS TRYING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE WITH LAW. By the way the females are not any better. They sit by – or even join in – guzzling their beer & egging on any kind of trouble.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:32 pm
  • Only way is chemical castration. Read the research and scientific medical facts. More than 95 percent of child molesters commit a crime against a minor in less than a year after release from a correctional facility. Its a mental and hormonal issue. I am not trying to pump fear but reality in to the equation. This is unfortunately how this individual is hard wired. Chemical castration has less than 1 percent recidivism. Actual scans of the brain show that people that harm children such as pedophiles have different color mapping than those people who are opposed to such acts. A child molester is just that and will not be reformed to seek out a functional normal relationship with an adult. Unfortunately our justice system is not based on science and these people are given the chance to create more victims.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:29 pm
    • On you boy god your a weirdo and you work at the hospital

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:32 am
      • It’s basic science, Mike. Chemical castration works better than anything if they are not in prison. It’s not 100%, but much better than anything else.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 2:48 pm
        • I know hes just a jerk thanks tho have great weekend

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:42 pm
          • Im against child molestation and that makes me a jerk? Sorry thats how you feel.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:38 pm
      • Mike, I have also read & watched medical programming explaining chemical castration. Yes, color mapping of brain is real and does show differences ( also used for other diseases ). It’s got to be better than current treatment which doesn’t work. Oh, yes, FoodforThought scares me to the point that I don’t want to be in hospital in Hernando county. I have to give him chemical castration but I definitely do not agree with him all the time.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:56 pm
        • I took a stance on medical facts. I am 100 percent in support of the safety of children. I care about people that can not always take care of themselves. I do not think twice about stopping and helping a stranger in need. I am not a person about being flashy and wealthy. I live to help others. Nothing about that to me is scary. This person has a problem and unfortunately he was not caught earlier. As a parent, I feel its very important to be aware that these people live among us and to be skeptical of who is around our kids.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:45 pm
      • I am for protecting children and against child molesters and that makes me a weirdo? .and yes i work at a hospital and I am obligated to report things such as abuse. I stated facts. This incident is a serious one.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:36 pm
  • This county makes me sick..They let them out to continue to preyon children..It’s a sick game to these cops and judges..Yet touch a cop..You do yrs behind bars

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 7:14 pm
  • Cathy is just as crooked as they come. The Lady always had a straight face never smiled seem to me she was the devil himself. She also is a joke so if you don’t have money or the right color don’t go to her for a problem she will dismiss you quick! Dr.Bryant has alot of cleaning up to do…too much going on at this school.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 6:04 pm
    • Who is Dr. Bryant?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:36 pm
  • How come ‘ God ‘ didn’t intervene ? Don’t the Christians say ” God is always with you”? and ” All things are possible with God” ? Mankind has created for himself, countless gods and goddesses throughout the human discourse. And depending on what part of the world you’re from determines what God and belief system you subscribe to. It’s ALL total bullshizit………..a creation of the human mind. Perhaps this was “God’s” will…….

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 4:54 pm
  • Multiple children ? Multiple times ? How could Mrs McAllister not know her husband is a freak h*mo child molestor? Shame on this family , she has to resign !

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 4:18 pm
  • Well put

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 4:11 pm
  • Where there is smoke there is fire. Both of the Mc Alisters have failed every student, if this is true??? Where was the other staff? They are not looking out for our kids. Why did we have to change mid year superintents? How in the world did HCA pass an accreditation, with flying colors? I was assured when a teacher I loaned money to WOULD NOT pay it back, that the accreditation covered a sheriff dept. back ground check. I have not recieved anything from the school, nothing not an e-mail, nothing at all. My granddaughter said, they had a lock down today. Why was this done?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:44 pm
  • I bet he is a republican too. a Christian and a Republican too nice mixture!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:11 pm
    • Nothing to say you’ll see…??????????❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 4:58 pm
    • The dems are the pedophiles, but why do we need labels except for EVIL.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 5:39 pm
      • I highly doubt that. I’m sure this whack-job was a full on GOP lemming, as many of these cases turn out to be.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 10:46 am
  • A Jesus loving pervert damn that’s almost unheard of. Yes that was sarcasm for those bible thumpers who can’t realize it. Let me ask this to those who believe where was God when all this was going on he certainly wasn’t kicked out of this school? This is an excuse you use as to why he doesn’t stop other horrible things that take place in our schools. Yes I know it took place at his home but he used the school to find victims and I’m sure he and his wife welcomed your imaginary friends into their home as well.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:08 pm
    • God was there listening while this was going on and his heart was breaking. Every person has their own individual will. God cannot make you do something you do not want to do. But I know his heart was breaking. Go ahead and make fun. It’s ok. I was molested as a cbild and I would not have survived had it not been cor God. Where was God on 9/11. He was there and I’m sure his heart was breaking. Sad but true, there is evil in this world. I’m not a fan of HCA. I had a child that went to school there and their were some bad experiences. Geo, you have a.right to your opinion and I respect that. Don’t agree with you but you have a right to your opinion.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 5:37 pm
      • First of all I am truly sorry you and anyone else has been the victim of any crime especially a sexual assault. However why is the free will of the offender to victimize an innocent person more important then the free will of the victim? You say God was listening and his heart was breaking well I must call BS on that one. The Bible contains numerous accounts of your God personally killing or ordering the killings of people for far less serious things so for him not to stop someone when he has full power to do so makes him just as evil as the offender. I for one would never stand by and at least not try to help.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 9:28 pm
        • Well your silence is deafening. Once again logic and reality overcome myth and superstition. It’s a sad fact that even in modern times people refuse to accept they have been deceived into believing the irrational. After all had you been born into a different belief system you would reject Christianity as a false religion and accept what ever as truth. Yes that is my opinion but I am not a slave to Bronze Age barbaric thought.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 1:30 pm
          • I was silent because I don’t believe in arguing with fools. I’m in my 60’s. This is the path I chose. I’m happy. If there is no God, no problem. If there is a God as I believe, those who have rejected Jesus Christ will spend eternity in hell. Believe what you want. As I stated previously, I dont agree with you but I defend your right to believe what you want. Its just a shame that you don’t show the same respect.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 1:47 pm
          • If you really respect other people’s religious beliefs or lack thereof, then why is it that everyone else who does not have exactly the same beliefs can expect an eternity of suffering and damnation in hell? Also, what about people who were alive before the time of Jesus Christ, are they in hell because of when they existed? And does that also mean someone can commit the most horrible crime, but under the Christian concept of forgiveness, they will not go to Hell if they say or believe in Jesus Christ but someone else will? Also, what if a person knowing this or accepting this, has the attitude that they can just go commit most horrible crime, and then be saved because Jesus Christ will forgive them anyways.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:02 pm
          • Ok Femisheep, not going to argue with you. I didn’t damn anyone to hell. Like I said, If there is no God I haven’t lost anything. You are the one who mentioned hell earlier. I can’t explain something to you if you just want to argue. Looking at your previous comments on this post it is obvious that you are confused about the whole discussion. Live your life, love your family and enjoy life.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 9:45 pm
    • Where was God during the dark ages? Obviously if there is a God, he’s helpless here.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 6:59 pm
  • My kids went there for years and Cathy was useless and disgraceful back then. We left the 1st year of the foreign exchange program. I wouldn’t doubt that she had knowledge of what was going on…poor kids!!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:57 pm
  • So when the main principal retires just last month and then Mcallister’s wife resigns too…the school knew! Cathy knew what she was doing when she got the good looking boys for her husband. Always going on extravagant vacations, spending so much “foreign exchange” money. Christian school my butt!! More like crooked nasty pedifiles! Cathy and Bruce…you are disgusting!

I might add that this school is a failing school. Kids are failing left and right with no help. Teachers with no degrees. Teachers that want to teach their version of the Bible. No guidance counselors, no help getting into colleges…oh, except for the exchange students who always go to big universities. Not the Americans!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:31 pm
    • “McAllister’s wife resigns too”

…what are you taking about?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:26 pm
  • ROPE AND A TREE WORKS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:21 pm
  • ?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:09 pm
  • He helped with the football team. Also HCA is not an issue I spent the last 17 yrs there with my kids. I was on campus a lot. It is a great well run school. I feel sorry for Cathy and the HCA family.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:03 pm
    • Yes, he helped rub down the boys when they had leg cramps. I don’t feel sorry for Cathy at all. She ran that program like it was her baby and only took in the good looking Italian and German kids. Why no Chinese kids? She is as crooked as he is. It’s about time people like this have to pay for these kinds of disgusting acts on innocent kids. Cathy had to have known…no way she didn’t!!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:16 pm
      • Agree completely awaremom. Very well said!!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:48 pm
  • You guys can pretend that he’s not really an employee of yours but before this surfaced if somebody would’ve been talking shnnit about him you guys would’ve had his back like now now he’s a good guy his wife’s a principal at a local Christian school they take in foreign exchange students and he works for the Hernando County sheriffs office as a volunteer deputy after the article totally different story he’s a civilian employee he’s not one of us.

Not surprised in the least at all.

this is the prime example of the corruption and the use of authority that goes on in this county.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:00 pm
    • Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. All cops turn their back so their pediophile coworker can get away with it just because he works or volunteers with them. They would risk their reputation, freedom, job, family, etc just so their fellow cop can continue touching kids. Wow!

Saturday, 13 May 2017, 6:08 pm
  • This is beyond ridiculous…….what kind of back round check is being done on these so called volunteers and civilian employees???? Then to find out he works with children on a daily basis. Someone needs to sit down with every single student at that school and make sure it didn’t happen to them. Don’t wait for them to come forward because some or most wont out of fear or shame. He is a real dirt bag. He will get his in prison. What ever he gets he deserves 100 times more. This kind of stuff makes me sick.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:47 pm
    • Apparently they do NO screening. It is more than disgusting and Sherriffs all need to do better screening. Christianity has nothing to do with this. He posed as a good person, while ripping away the childhood from these boys. My heart breaks for them as they will carry this burden for the rest of their lives. Don’t know if wife knew or not, but I can’t see how she couldn’t suspect something, as a mother (if she is) mothers know things. Hang this piece of shit, he isn’t fit to live!! No wonder people are loosing respect and trust with the HCSO, you got deputy jerk off,,prison jailers doing all kinds of things that are wrong. I feel no sorrow for anyone in this article EXCEPT THE CHILDREN THAT HE RUINED FOR LIFE. Hey school, have you provided counseling for these students yet and notified their parents as to what this pedophile did to them?? EVIL IS A LIVE AND WELL RIGHT HERE IN GOOD OLD HERNANDO COUNTY. EXCUSE I HAVE TO THROW UP NOW.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:44 pm
      • La risposta è no. Nessuno ci ha informati, nemmeno la polizia, o il consolato, o l’agenzia. Nessuno. Omertà

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 6:35 pm
    • They protect them in prison. They put them in “protective custody” and keep them away from general population. It’s wrong. They should get a little prison justice.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:10 pm
    • yes what background ck did they do or not do. I am a guardian ad litem .had to have several background checks and because family members also are in process of adoption .also had to be cleared for that.and I am a biological family. but yet these perverts get away. I cleared had no fear in that. maybe if they did checks in a better way these people would not wind up doing things to the children. be a voice for the child. and most children will not come forth. so sad.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:06 am
  • Dirtbag

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:14 pm
  • And you want everyone else to obey the law and none of yall can act normal. Bible has nothing to do with it. Shaft man loves 12″ shafts EVERYTHING is EVIL..

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:05 pm
  • The pious ones who thump the bible loudest are the most perverted. Hope he dies in jail with a 12 inch shaft inside him

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:32 pm
  • Doesn’t surprise me a bit. My child went there from 1991-1998. Some of the teachers weren’t even qualified to teach- The affairs that went on… Told Mr. Gray if he ever touched my kid again I would knock him off his chair at the least expected time! I went to the headmaster many times letting them know what was going on in the school.
    I was the “Harper Valley PTA Mother” that called them out on everything.
    What a joke this school has been!!!
    Wonder if the wife was in on it???
    Foreign exchange students? More money for the school, hence being able to live in Southern Hills…??!!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:13 pm
    • I am speechless to find all this out.it’s my kids 1st year

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:00 pm
    • Exactly on point!!?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:33 pm
    • this sure does go beyond the guy bringing the escorts in his office during school hours there years ago when i went there.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:15 pm
      • Is that whats wrong with you.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:24 am
    • agreed

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:03 am
  • Cut off his balls. Im so sick of perverts. Poor wife

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:55 am
  • The article says he is a volunteer deputy. Does that mean he’s a real Deputy who can carry a badge or just a volunteer that calls himself a deputy?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:41 am
    • It means that they went thru training like a regular deputy (it’s a shortened program) and then get to ride along with other deputies and assist them all on a volunteer basis.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:44 pm
      • I guess he was assisting his own needs ..

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:58 pm
      • But do they have a badge?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:49 pm
        • Nevermind, I just saw the update from 1:08 p.m. Diidnt take long for sherriff office to distance themselves.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 1:55 pm
      • Booking Photo? Oh thats right he IS a sherriffs employee.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:02 pm
          • I guess I’m blind then I don’t see it.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:20 pm
          • I don’t see a booking photo either. He isn’t even listed as booked at the jail……

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:48 pm
          • Still no record of his arrest in the Sheriff’s Dept Website.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 1:05 am
          • Please give us site you are seeing it. I still dont see it.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 2:14 pm
          • I think it would have been easier to find if his name were printed that way in the story. Is it really
            Mc Allister? Or is it McAllister? Can you sY cover up?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:35 pm
          • Thanks for the info Tom. Yes hcso has a tendency to screw up a lot of things.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 5:13 pm
  • Feel real sorry for the wife. But, where was she when this was going on and how old are the children?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:34 am
    • All I can say is a few words yea where was the wife and how can you not no your Husband if many years is a disgusting PERVERT?? Maybe he hid it well idk ?
      All I know is that its sad to use Christianity to Lure helpless young kids for the DEVILS Dirty work. Why Use Gods Name to please you sex organ!!!! This Person “cant call that a Man” This person is a DISGRACE To the Human race ?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:52 am
      • All I can say is the only thing more pathetic then adults with imaginary friends are adults with imaginary enemies. IE God and Satan.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:19 pm
    • Children were high school age. Unfortuanetly, there will be many more to come out against him…

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:30 pm
      • Did he volunteer with just high school or elementary school ? I have a 7th and 4th grader there..lets see how Dr.Bryan handles that ..wow

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 12:57 pm
        • I am sorry this man did what he did. I pray that your children ok. you cannot trust anyone. christian academy. wow. Satan himself. and he gets such a low bail. He should have no bail. and if his wife bails him out. shame on her. she had to know something was going on. Make sure your children understand. my grandkids are in the same grade and they have known how to handle situations like that from a young age. God Bless You

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:02 am