Accused Rental Truck Thieves Arrested in Spring Hill, RNRF Captures Arrests Live

SPRING HILL – Two suspects wanted in connection with a stolen Budget Rental truck out of Pasco County are behind bars tonight, after a local bail bondsman received a tip of their location.

RNRF received information that Michael Jacobs, 42, and Lisa Saucedo, 32, were hiding at 6223 Landover Blvd and that a Budget Rental Truck, suspected of being stolen, was parked behind the residence. We met with bail bondsman Jeannie Cataldo of EZ Out Bail Bonds this afternoon, where she confirmed that both suspects were inside the residence.

Several Sheriff’s Deputies surrounded the home, as Cataldo made entry and began searching for the two suspects. Minutes later, Cataldo was heard screaming “Help I have Michael,” prompting deputies to run to her aid. After a thorough search, Jacobs and Saucedo were taken into custody.According to Pasco County Officials, the couple is accused of using a stolen driver’s license to rent a truck from a Port Richey Home Depot on May 2nd. Sources say both are wanted on several warrants out of Hernando and Pasco Counties, in addition stealing the truck.

RNRF captured the take-down on Facebook Live. You can watch the video in its entirety by following this link: WARRANT ARREST LIVE VIDEO. Due to poor cell tower signal there are occasional disruptions.

Comments
  • Wahoo! Go Jeannie!

Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 9:40 am
  • Wow. No surprise here. ElyonsboyRay if you’ve been helping them get back on their feet, you, too, sir are being scammed. The things you describe are inaccurate as well. There was no January DUI and her license has been suspended for years. I refuse to get involved further, but do your own research and protect yourself.

Monday, 15 May 2017, 3:26 pm

Monday, 15 May 2017, 9:53 pm
  • LIKE^^ and you do have a sense of humor as well , recycle comment made me smile especially today. Thank you.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 5:26 pm
  • It’s so unfortunate that people take the news as fact instead of looking further into a situation. RNRF has this story all wrong. The Budget truck in my backyard was not a stolen rental. The couple had to rent the truck after some other people stole the Home Depot Truck they initially rented and were working with detectives in Pasco County to catch the people that really stole the truck. They were not at my house hiding themselves or the truck. The bail bondsman arrested Lisa for a failure to appear in court for a DUI she had gotten back in January. She missed court because the other people stole the Homedepot truck the day of court and she had no ride to the court house. Mike was arrested on a warrant issued by Pasco County three days before the incident here and the detectives working on the stolen Home Depot truck did not have time to pull the warrant. The charges against Mike and Lisa for the stolen Home Depot truck were dropped and Mike was released from Jail immediately. Neither Mike nor Lisa have any other outstanding warrants and neither one has used fake identification to rent either of the vehicles.

To the people who have said negative things about my residence I say you don’t know anything about us. And your intuitions whatever they may be are probably dead wrong. We have owned this home for 6 months now. We both work and have a new Prius. We go to church on Sunday and I’m ordained as a minister by the Missionary church international. We help people with a hand up when they go through some challenging times, so there may be a person here you don’t recognize for a few days. It’s none of your business though. Please stop evaluating our life without knowing one true thing about us. We don’t use or sell drugs, we pay our taxes, keep to ourselves, and don’t get involved in the affairs of others unless they come to me for help. And yes, we recycle!

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 2:25 pm
  • Alas the final demise of Right Said Fred

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 12:10 pm
    • Well they sold me a hot truck with a fake title that they made in your house and sold it from your house that you knew all about..so I don’t believe a word that comes out of your mouth how about the rental scam they did ? We’re they working with cop then to ? And as far as I hear Mike is in jail..and they did not get out the next day..

Monday, 27 November 2017, 3:00 pm
  • We don’t rent out Budget trucks at the Port Richey Home Depot. We Rent olut A flatbed with a big Home Depot Logo on both sides.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:53 pm
  • Lee, in reading allnposts, here is my take, your friend, the BALD GUY ( MEANS HAS NO HAIR) IS THE TOUGHEST GUY YOU KNOW! What is he gonna do, shoot Mike or ugly him to death? IT was a joke, that some enjoyed, don’t be so thin skinned. Hey “THE DANGO ATE YOUR BABY” , POPULAR SITCOM, GET IT??? Just like Halford is popular singer and part time actor. , BMI not as much as your friend,, but who cares. So get over it buddy, I will give you a 25 cents to go watch a piss ant eat a pile of hay. All better now ??

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:44 pm
  • Hey mike the bald guy as you put it is one of toughest guys i know.I like to see you make fun of him to his face!!

Friday, 12 May 2017, 7:33 am
    • Is that a threat and he is bald thin skin people si if i walk up to him and say you look like the bald guy from a movie hes gonna kick my a$$ that i dont believe hes the law ill call him bald if i want call it like i see it HES BALD AND THE MOVIE FUNNY TOO TALENTED ACTOR AND SINGER GET A LIFE SNOWFLAKE..

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:26 pm
    • I need my carpets cleaned and your an actor and an mma coach from new york all talk yapyapyap. I am pro police dont get me twisted cant take a joke cause your thin skined liberal butt from new dork.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:36 pm
      • It’s GROSSBURGER Mike! From ” stir crazy” . & He IS a FAT GUY! ?

Friday, 12 May 2017, 8:37 pm
        • ?

Sunday, 14 May 2017, 7:38 am
  • They have several, another fraudulent rental will be filed out of Tampa tomorrow on a U-haul. I recovered that truck on the 29tb while they attempted an after hours dispatch using the same ID they used at Home Depot on the 2nd. They also rented a Uhaul back in January which has not been recovered out of Hernando county using their real name.

According to a deputy I spoke with tonight no warrant was issued in that case, that will be another charge being added after calling back tomorroe.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:57 pm
    • You sir are incorrect on all counts. You have the wrong couple. And the truck in my yard was not stolen. The truck in question was stolen from them while they were using it and the detectives are finally going to catch the real thieves. All charges against them were dropped.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:30 am
  • Hey Mike remember your comment the next time you need A deputy sheriff have some dam respect dont see your sorry azz out there doing a hard job people make me sick

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:09 pm
    • Go puke then and dam is spelled damn. Was a joke but you can kiss my…..

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:20 pm
  • Wasn’t there a break in using a u-Haul at Monster Trans.?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:40 pm
  • WAY TO GO JEANIE, DON’T BAIL M OUT THIS TIME. GREAT IDEA TO ASK FOR HELP. STAY SAFE. ONE DAY AT A TIME..
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP HCSO JEANIE IS GOOD PEOPLE.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:37 am

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 9:33 pm
  • These losers need to stay off the streets. Why is all the Pasco hood rats coming here to Spring Hill.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:31 am
  • Poor girl couldn’t even afford a bra 🙂

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:06 am
    • Didn’t need a bra, nothin to put in it. Lmbo

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 2:55 pm
    • the only thing worth looking at in the pics 😉

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 3:14 pm
  • I gotta give some big kudos to the bail bonds lady, pretty gutsy move going into that house. I wonder what these 2 were planning to do with that truck??

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 10:53 am
  • Another house in foreclosure now!

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:57 am
    • I’M ALMOST SURE IT WAS A RENTAL. THESE 2 LOSERS COULDN’T AFFORD TO OWN A HOUSE.

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 11:39 am
      • it wouldnt end in foreclosure if they owned it.. that doesnt make sense. you could of said their credit wast good enough or something similar..

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:09 pm
        • Do people slap you alot food ???.. Damn man your a true stage charge…

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:51 pm
    • They don’t live here. I own my home thank you.

Friday, 12 May 2017, 10:22 am
  • Great job HPCS and bail bondsman Jeannie Cataldo taking down the thieves. 🙂 Also to RNRF for keeping us posted on county news. 🙂

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 7:33 am
  • Mike, What are you? 6 years old? Very childish comment. Let me guess you are a gym rat and a fitness model right?

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 7:05 am
    • Why you like 6 year olds dont you boy…

Friday, 12 May 2017, 3:18 pm
    • By no means not even close im short fat slow so nope missin 8 1/2 teeth bald for real its a joke….I get it all the time laugh lifes short like me with a 48 waste really. The barricade man article few days ago a man said i would have booby trap it and took a bunch with me unquote and i say he looks like a man who is a genus artist. I apologize to the big bald leo and i do appreciate the hard work. Have blessed evening now go get the guy who threatened. ??????????????

Friday, 12 May 2017, 4:46 pm
  • What a duo of losers did they really think they would get away with it keep idiots locked up the first time that’s the problem

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 5:51 am
    • That’s my brother and sister in law and them charges are all being dropped

Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 8:19 am
  • it’s Rob Halford!

Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 11:55 pm
    • Like^^^^

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 8:44 pm
  • The good guys must eat alot of donuts to keep up their strength!

Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 10:16 pm
    • They aint just eating doughnuts look like the eat the prisoners the big bald guy looks like the guy from a movie with gene wilder cant think of it..

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 7:20 am
      • young frankenstine

Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:44 pm
    • Lmao yep and puzza too

Thursday, 11 May 2017, 9:31 pm
    • there wearing vest are you blind

Thursday, 8 June 2017, 3:24 pm