Two Injured in Hit and Run Crash Involving a Motorcycle

SPRING HILL – Two people were injured in a hit and run crash, after a vehicle struck a motorcycle on Spring Hill Drive at Ainsworth Ave and fled the scene.

According to sources, a male and female were transported to Bayonet Point Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.

Witnesses say the suspect vehicle may be a white Chrysler 300 with front end damage.

There is some road blockage in one of the eastbound lanes at this time.

mot-1 mot-2

Comments
  • Kevin is a drunk who probably still doesnt have a license to this day and continues to drive and be a danger to others.. Hope the passenger is ok she has babies that need their mother.

Friday, 27 January 2017, 3:12 pm
  • I was also driving down Spring Hill Blvd when this motorcycle came flying down the road weaving between cars. After they passed me, someone on the motorcycle flipped off a turning car and then sped off. I thought to myself “what an A**shole, that is how people get killed.” I pulled up to the accident a couple of minutes later and figured they wiped out due to speed and the wind. The crash had just occurred as people were just scrambling to get out of their cars to assist. Frankly, I thought the person I saw was dead. Hate to see people get hurt. The image is still in my head. I just wanted to share as I saw how aggressive the driver was and driving recklessly.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 7:09 pm
  • @TDC, touché! I needed that….?

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 6:34 pm
  • OH BOY! What Does TDC Stand For? TOP DEAD CENTER

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 6:20 pm
  • On a lighter note in a dark world; that cop has a nice booty. Good camera work.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 3:49 pm
  • Its Bad Enough To Ride Like a Idiot! But To Do it With a Passenger is Total Disrespect to Her

Monday, 23 January 2017, 9:27 pm
  • the bike probably about hit the car is what it was he ran the car off the road I drive down 19 and countyline they do that all the time

Monday, 23 January 2017, 8:55 pm
    • Some young punk on a bike did the same to me on a on Hwy 19 southbound at the Burger King/Dennys intersection about 3 wks ago. He bounced off my car smashing my side view mirror flat, in trying to shoot between two vehicles. I was sitting still in the turn lane waiting for a green light to turn left onto Applegate. He took off and kept going. I quickly snapped a pic of his bike hoping to get his tag #, but it was a total blurr, as he was TOO fast. :/ Pissed me off. Luckily the mirror did not break and was fixable, but there is a crease and scuff marks on my door from his b.s.

Sunday, 29 January 2017, 5:13 am
  • I was there and my husband called 911 as I ran to the woman’s aide when it happened. No one hit them. The guy driving the motorcycle was driving like a lunatic from four corners all the way down to where the accident happened. I was in the lane next to them about 15 feet back and I watch the entire thing happen.

Monday, 23 January 2017, 7:09 pm
      • I think Hannah is trying to throw FHP off course

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 4:42 am
        • This about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. If I gave a statement and was there why would I now try to change it. If you look at the article it says possibly a white c300. There were a total of 3 cars there mine which is red a white hhr and a white civic which all 3 stayed until police arrived. The hhr was behind the motor cycle and she stopped and the civic was in the turning lane. That guy was acting like an ass and had no reguard for the young lady on the back of the motorcycle. Take your uneducated comments somewhere else, Bethy.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 11:48 pm
    • You should contact FHP

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 12:08 am
      • They contacted me because my husband was the one who called 911. We both gave statements.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 11:41 pm
    • Tom knows best id say they were being idiots just as i see all day.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 5:45 am
    • So Hannah…. if you saw it, and even assisted, why did you not communicate what you saw to FHP? Doesn’t sound right. I’m thinking Bethy is right.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 3:25 pm
      • For your information FHP took Both of our statements.

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 11:39 pm
    • 15 feet??? you wouldn’t have been able to stop and would have been hit also….i tend to agree you are wiggling out of some kind of responsibility on this one!!

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 5:18 pm
      • Reread my comment I was 15 feet back in the other lane. Lol

Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 11:40 pm
        • 15 feet…exactly…close enough to not be able to stop…you said you followed them from 4 corners .,..correct..so if he was speeding from 4 corners then you must have been also to be only 15 feet behind them at the time of the accident…so how did you stop your car fast enough in only 16 feet of distance between you and the motorcycle safely…so stick your lol where you head is…up your arse based on your statements you made… bawahahahaha

Wednesday, 25 January 2017, 7:23 pm
          • Your a idiot if I was in the other lane then how would I hit him. U should go to school and get an education. Ur probably just talking bc it was probably one of your friends who was hurt. Get a life and stop trying to get gratification on a news post. The reason I was right there w him even tho he was speeding is because he got stopped at the red light at linden which I didn’t so I was able to catch up with him.

Friday, 27 January 2017, 3:18 pm