Woman Says Racist Deputy Arrested Her for DUI, “He’s a Redneck – Listened to Whiskey Song All the Way to Jail”

BROOKSVILLE – You may remember 46-year-old Olga Esther Caceres-Acevedo, the woman arrested for driving under the influence last week, after she drove her car through the plate glass window of a local hearing aid store (ORIGINAL ARTICLE).

Acevedo contacted RNRF after her release from jail and asked that we immediately remove the article. Acevedo said, “I have never had a traffic ticket in my life and my Psychiatrist knows I drive.” She goes on to say, “The medication doesn’t impair me… I was going to park my car but it accelerated itself.” (It should be noted that Acevedo’s English is broken. As a result, RNRF made corrections to her quotes so that they are legible).

We explained to Acevedo that according to the Deputy’s probable cause affidavit, she displayed signs of impairment and after a battery of failed sobriety exams, she was placed under arrest. Acevedo’s attitude changed with that explanation and stated, “This can be considered defamation of character.” She went on to say, “The policeman is racist… As soon as he found out I was Puerto Rican he got mad at me.”

I asked her to further explain why she thought the deputy was racist and she said, “He’s a redneck and was listening to whiskey song all the way to jail.”

When I asked why she failed the sobriety tests, she said “I am not a ballerina – he made me do balance tests too – of course I was going to lose my balance.”

Acevedo went on to threaten lawsuits against RNRF and the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office. I checked with officials today and they say Acevedo has not filed a complaint at this time.

Comments
  • Tennessee whiskey by Chris stapleton was the song im sure of it! Awesome song by the way

Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 1:08 am
  • she screwed up and now shes facing reality. shes just pulling at anything in hopes of avoiding owning up to what happened. most people do this. not all but most. many grown adults cant accept responsibility for their own screw ups. nothing new here

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:27 am
  • How could any good redneck forget — Whiskey Rock A Roller — Lynyrd Skynyrd

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:11 am
  • Yep! They fly there little Flag everywhere but they want live here! WTF

Monday, 10 July 2017, 8:48 am
    • then don’t wave your stupid confederate flag around, since it’s not the United States of America flag. and if you dare say it’s apart of our history so you have a right to wave it proudly, then any Puerto Rican for that matter can wave their flag here proudly, cause Puerto Rico becoming a US territory is a part of our history as well. So if you want to contradict your own words, then go ahead, be a hypocrite, but at least their flag stands for something that actually matters. anyways, the confederate flag is ugly as anyways.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 6:24 pm
  • “The Whiskey Ain’t Working Any More”, Tyler Creek Road Band.

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 4:38 pm
  • It’s a real pleasure reading some of your racist replies…Actuually, can’t tell if your racist or just plain stupid…hmmm, no difference.

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 11:35 am
    • So let me get this right you come on here read the comments then you call us racist & stupid this women or nut case pulls the race card first and were the racist one of two things here you drive all
      over town with one of those little flags hanging from your car mirror the red white and blue with the 1 red star in the middle Or just here to stir the pot either way you fall into my book of stupid people also.

Have A Great Day

TheWatcher

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 12:53 pm
  • God gave us whiskey so ugly Women/Puerto Rican can get Laid!

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 9:37 pm
    • Puerto Rican women are ugly? Puerto Rican women are beautiful. you calling them ugly is quite funny, when it’s “rebel” country, backwoods, cousin fucking, inbred white crackers like yourself who are truly ugly. wearing your fancy (Walmart) boots around town like you built this country lol.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 3:59 am
  • Lady – if you need money, go get el jobb-o. Dont make your living on suing everybody.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 7:29 pm
  • This one goes out Olga but i don’t what to play first so I’m gonna let you pick it out 🙂

whiskey; tom t hall
    whiskey aint no good; muddy waters
    whiskey and gin; memphis slim
    whiskey and wimmen; john lee hooker
    whiskey blues; muddy waters
    whiskey castles; tom t hall
    whiskey chasin’; mel tillis
    whiskey do your stuff; louis jordan
    whiskey head woman; champion jack dupree
    whiskey headed woman; homesick james
    whiskey is the devil in liquid form; webb pierce
    whiskey made me drunk; rosco gordon
    whiskey talking; joe stampley
    whiskey trip; gary stewart
    whiskey whiskey; deuce spriggens
    whiskey, women and loaded dice; sticks mcghee
    quiet whiskey; wynonie harris

TheWatcher

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:03 pm
    • Whiskey River-Waylon and Willie

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 9:05 pm
      • Whiskey Bar…The Doors.

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 7:43 am
  • The people of Puerto Rico are United States citizens. … It is a possession of the United States. It is a U.S. territory. But it is an unincorporated territory, and it has not yet been incorporated into the U.S. Therefore, it is not a part of the United States.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 9:33 pm
  • And Puerto Rico is going bankrupt because irresponsible spending and is now bagging to become the 51 US State so we responsible US taxpayers can bail them out, Buy what a good deal for taxpayers right.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 8:19 pm
  • Dear Olga—-the reason you were arrested was the police noticed you tried to enter a drive thru of a business that didn’t have a drive thru and it appeared you shouldn’t be driving.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 7:53 pm
    • Lol … How true !

Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 7:47 pm
  • C’mon!!!! This has 0 to do with race or rednecks and more to do with a grown woman making poor choices, then execuses. White, black, blue listening to Holy, Holy or Born in the USA is irrelevant. Own it, you have now been empowered by all the RNRF readers to take responsibility for your poor choices, we will not enable you.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:41 pm
  • Why is it that all the whack jobs end up here anyway? Puerto Rican or not Speak F**king English or go back! I hope it was a Toyota that you were Driving with a stuck gas pedal cause that will be your only Defense (LOSER) Keep up the good work Tom!!

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:37 pm
    • maybe you should go back to Europe? Maybe I should as well, right? since we are both Caucasian, and all of our ancestors came here from Europe. next you’re going to tell me Christopher Columbus, rally discovered America lol. The same way this country was built for you to have your “rebel pride,” and wave your confederate flag, is the same way it was built for others to speak any language they prefer. English might be the dominant speaking language in this country, but it’s not the only, once you and millions of others can comprehend that the United States doesn’t revolve around us Caucasian, English speaking people only, the country can start progressing more and more, but until then, you’re just an ignorant human being. Don’t let your “rebel pride” education get in the way of the facts put in front of you.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 8:36 pm
      • correction: really*

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 8:38 pm
  • Tubbs here. Ya I’m the big fat white guy….
    So I’m Caucasian,

Then if she’s a Puerto Rican, and that is a U.S.teritory, and up here in this country, sand he’s playing the racer card, and she can come and go between the two country’s,??? YES

So Then I can go to Puerto Rico and claim I’m a minority thier in that country. And I’ll play the race card..
    And that will force the United States to give me all kinds of free Bees, since I’m a minority in Puerto Rico….RIGHT

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:15 pm
  • I really don’t think that the fact that she is Puerto Rican had anything to do with his actions. He was a Officer of the Law and there are certain guidelines that he has to follow when he feels it’s necessary. Anyone who an Officer thinks is impaired gets the same tests. As far as I know there is not a test for Puerto Ricans specifically. The person always has to stand on one foot and they are not all ballerinas. I understand taking medication for anxiety and depression and sometimes these medications act differently and the bottles of medication ALWAYS gives the warnings about driving and operating machinery. Take your punishment, whatever that may be, get to the Dr. and see if an adjustment is needed and get on your way. Why does everyone have to make a law suit out of every little thing that happens to them?

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 5:08 pm
  • All you people that think Puerto Rico isn’t apart of the U.S. can go back to school. Just because you don’t like the fact that they are and that there citizens just like us Americans. But hello all y’all focus on weather she is or not. When all this report is that she was wrong and needs to pay the consequences of her acts. Move the hell on from where she’s from.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 3:52 pm
  • Good thing you didn’t kill anybody prescribed or not driving under the influence of drugs you’re still impaired or maybe you’re just too stupid to realize that learn how to read the warning labels on prescription bottles that you so-called psychiatrist gives you Excelerator never stuck you were just wasted behind the wheel it’s a simple as that and no one was being racist because of whatever music he was listening to

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 3:45 pm
  • She is just mad he wasnt playing “Why don’t we get drunk and screw”

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 10:31 am
  • Sorry you moved to a redneck town…. Sorry we were here first, and your an!

And besides you dang ignorant uneducated, idiot, a true redneck is a unionized West Virginia and Pennsylvania coal miner. AKA “a working man”

Sill don’t get it… Look up the Pinkertons and how they massacred the labor forces that wanted to unionize for safety.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 9:55 am
  • Did you find out what the whiskey song was? And why does that make the officer a racist? Its funny when you are impaired that you push the wrong brake pedal.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 8:44 am
  • Some of those sobriety tests I’ve seen a Wallenda couldn’t pass, lol.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 7:52 am
  • Seems psych meds advise AGAINST driving while taking the prescription?? Looks like liberal dime store attorneys are infiltrating even conservative Hernando County!

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:54 am
  • well said FoodforThought. Always the race card. If you listen to gangsta rap does that make you a gangster. She should be thankful no one was hurt or killed.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 6:15 am
  • Another life destroyed!! Good work Tom!!
    ??

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 4:44 am
  • yea the car accelerated itself, good one. Glad this racist lunatic got put in her place.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 3:48 am
    • Exactly!

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 4:39 pm
  • problem with society no one wants to take responsibility and blame every one else for their problems.

Friday, 7 July 2017, 11:40 pm
  • Just because your psychiatrist knows you drive doesn’t mean you weren’t impaired by the meds. It MAY mean you weren’t honest with the dr. about the effects it was having on you, you didn’t realize the full extent of the effects or you enjoyed the spaciness of the buzz!!! I did ballet, tap, toe, modern jazz, etc. but certain meds cause imbalance for me now & age doesn’t help either. This does not make the officer racist !!!!! I’m not a big fan of nature coast leo ( sorry guys & gals ) BUT THE OFFICER DID HIS JOB as prescribed by law. Take it up in court & bring your doctor so he can be a witness for your defense.

Friday, 7 July 2017, 11:37 pm
  • Is she an illegal?

Friday, 7 July 2017, 11:28 pm
    • Seriously?? Puerto Ricans are American.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 1:53 am
    • She was born in Puerto Rico, which makes her a US citizen. Regardless of her wrongdoing, which I don’t condone, and in no way, shape, or form am I defending, but you coming on her with “is she an alien?” makes you look beyond stupid. She just as much an American, as you and I are. Learn your facts, and history, dumbass.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 2:12 am
      • correction: “Is she an illegal?” but I got what you were getting at (;

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 2:13 am
      • Well said

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 3:47 pm
    • She’s Puerto Rican. So no.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 2:42 am
    • Um…Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 3:24 am
    • Clearly not, she’s purtto rican! Duh

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 7:46 am
    • She said she was Puerto Rican. Puerto Rico is a U.S. teritory thus Puerto Ricans are not here illegally.
      The can get on a plane, boat, train, whatever and travel wherever any other U.S. person can.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 10:20 am
    • Porto Rico, is a territory of the United States. She is therefore a US citizen, which has nothing to do with the question of if she was impaired or not and if she is a wack-job or not. I’m thinking yes and yes.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 10:47 am
  • sour grapes!

Friday, 7 July 2017, 10:31 pm
  • There racist and she is calling the officer a redneck. OK then

Friday, 7 July 2017, 10:30 pm