; ;

Man Found Lying on Roadway with Life-Threatening Injuries – UPDATE: Victim Clinically Dead

UPDATE: 7/10/2017, 11:14 P.M. – Sad news to report today, after officials have confirmed that Dylan Garland is listed as Clinically Dead. Officials say Garland is being kept alive so that his organs can be harvested to save the lives of those awaiting transplant. At this time Officials say foul play has not been confirmed or ruled out as a contributing factor in Garland’s death. Investigators will know more on Garland’s cause of death once the Medical Examiner’s report is released.

DADE CITY (PASCO) – A man suffered possible life-threatening injuries early this morning after officials say he was found lying on the side of US-301 near Globe Road.

According to witnesses, 25-year-old Dylan Garland of 19717 Bower Road was seen drinking at the Lighthouse Bar just after midnight and then began walking towards his home. Around 2:00 a.m. this morning Garland was located with severe injuries and airlifted to a local hospital for treatment.

Officials are asking anyone with information regarding the incident to contact the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

There are unconfirmed reports from witnesses who contacted RNRF that Garland my have been brutally beaten after leaving the bar.

Comments
  • replica anello cartier

The grey box is the only quote feature on chess.com.

Thursday, 19 October 2017, 7:12 pm
  • Prays for his family.I feel so bad for them. This could of been some one you loved.If he was at the bar somebody know something.Praying they come and tell the real story of wnat happend

Thursday, 13 July 2017, 12:24 pm
  • So very sad that this young man has loss his life . ..Prayers for his Family and friends
    Hope they find the person or persons who did this to him

Thursday, 13 July 2017, 3:17 am
  • I would appreciate it if my comments were disapproved or deleted, Tom.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:16 pm
  • half the time I see my comments being deleted, once they are approved and posted, but yet this rebel pride person can write anything and everything he/she wants. favoritism much towards these hillbillies?

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:11 pm
  • Thank God for this family that will give the gift of life to many other people in Dylan’s honor. No greater gift can one give.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 5:16 pm
  • Who ever knows anything about this needs to come forward and give the information to Law Enforcement. Anyone capable of beating someone to death should be taken off the streets now. This young man was drinking at a bar, that tells me he probably couldn’t defend himself and it was probably more than one coward beating on him. So sorry for his family.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 2:11 pm
  • I wonder my comment offering Rebel Pride my phone number was deleted but his comment wasn’t? Care to explain that RNRF? Dylan is my baby brother. I have every right to comment.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 11:53 am
      • Tom, you really need to do something about this “rebel pride” person, I don’t know if you can block them or anything from commenting permantely, but what they are saying truly is not needed on this website. this website is going to with people commenting such things. At least report his comment to the sheriffs office, since it does sound self incriminating, especially if you care just as much as we all do about finding out what really happen.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:08 pm
    • my sincere sympathies go out to you and your family during this terrible time.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 7:06 pm
  • Just pronounced on 13 news that this young man passed it’s so sad may his soul rest in peace. I hope they catch whoever did this to this young man.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 6:03 am
    • Anita, thankyou for the update. Very sad. His loved ones will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 8:38 am
  • Snitches are found in Ditches

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 7:49 am
    • Smh

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 10:43 am
      • Who’s ur friend in the purple shirt?
        I wanna HIT IT!! ?

Sunday, 9 July 2017, 2:38 pm
    • Are you suggesting Dylan was a snitch and or were you somehow involved in his murder?!? Seams like a very self incriminating statement? That or you’re just a empathy void psychopath!

Monday, 10 July 2017, 10:44 am
    • This rebel pride guy seems to know more about this murder then the general public. Tom I think you need to give the sheriffs office his info so he can be questioned.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 1:29 pm
    • If you’ve got something to say maybe you’d better go to the police before they come to you.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 2:13 pm
    • take your “rebel pride” cousin fucking, inbred breeding, backwoods, hillbilly, two teeth having ass, back to the woods. you better hope I don’t find out who you are. I’ll shove that confederate flag of yours, far up your ass, and make you eat every last one of your words.

Monday, 10 July 2017, 9:00 pm
    • Watch your redneck mouth rebel punk or you may step into the void. Everyone here knows who you really are!

Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 5:57 am
    • I guess you, Rebel Pride, have something to do with what happened to this young man. Maybe you’re the one who did this to him. Why don’t you go take a ride to the Sheriff’s Office and fill them in on the information they obviously are missing. Such a shame you have to put a nasty comment like that. What if it was your family member? Have some respect. A family just lost their son and friend. Sending lots of prayers to the family of this young man.

Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 11:01 am
  • Prayers for this young man and his loved ones, and praying that those responsible find their conscience and come forward.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 11:46 pm
  • Prayers for Dylan and his family/friends. I hope, if his friends have any suggestions as to who might have beaten him, they told law enforcement. How in the world was he found at 2 a.m. on the side of the road???? NO ONE DESERVES TO BE LEFT LIKE GARBAGE THROWN OUT ON ROADSIDE!!!! THE COWARD(S) THAT DID THIS SHOULD COME FORWARD NOW.

Saturday, 8 July 2017, 9:57 pm